Ahsim

Ahsim Admin Application

Posted  Edited by Ahsim - Edit Reason: found my game time
Name: Ahsim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42727949
Play-time: 97 hours
Sponsor: Bballallan

Why do you want to become an admin?: I love the Jailbreak server and it can be pretty cancerous. I just want to be able to help successfully. The GFL Jailbreak server is the only server I play on because I love most of the people, and it is typically fun when there is not people breaking rules. 
Why should we accept you?: I am decently respected by the players, and am pretty well known. I know all the rules, and I don't break them. I have gotten better since my last admin application. I believe that I would be able to enforce the rules appropriately without abuse. I play on the server when I'm not playing comp (Silver 3 1v1 me). Since I am on fairly often I will be able to enforce and use my powers for good pretty often, making the server a better, less cancerous place. I have a lot of freetime so if I get admin I will be on a lot more because I would be able to make it better. Most people enjoy my presence and wouldn't mind me being admin. I have only good relationships with people who haven't done something to piss me off. I think having me would overall benefit. I was an admin on a TTT server that disbanded, and I was successful and people enjoyed me and I would like to transfer the same role over to this Jailbreak server. No one has complained about me being on the server, and I love having a leadership role in communities and I am always successful in it. 
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available ect): Facebook, or Steam message would be best ways to contact me. PM me for my facebook, if needed. I am available most of the time after 3pm PST. I am also a Junior in High School, and I like Dank Trebuchet and coaxedintoasnafu memes. I also owe Neko a graphic picture for proof of size.
:ostrich:

Edited by Ahsim
found my game time

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

Hi there, nice to see another resubmitted application.

Pros:

• Sometimes doesn't break rules.

Cons:

• Consistently breaks rules other times.
  • Disrespectful to average players unless they've gotten onto your good side. 
  • Does not contain composure in times of distress.
  • Impatient for a reply from admins and rushing them to submit feedback on application.
1 hour ago, Ahsim said:
I have only good relationships with people who haven't done something to piss me off.
  • ^ This isn't exactly a great statement for a potential admin.  No matter who pisses you off, you should be trying to stay kind and respectful to our playerbase.

• It is generally a good idea to wait more than a month and a few days before submitting a new application.

Due to all these reasons I will have to leave a -1

6 minutes ago, PParrot said:

Hi there, nice to see another resubmitted application.

Pros:

• Sometimes doesn't break rules.

Cons:

• Consistently breaks rules other times.
  • Disrespectful to average players unless they've gotten onto your good side. 
  • Does not contain composure in times of distress.
  • Impatient for a reply from admins and rushing them to submit feedback on application.
  • ^ This isn't exactly a great statement for a potential admin.  No matter who pisses you off, you should be trying to stay kind and respectful to our playerbase.

• It is generally a good idea to wait more than a month and a few days before submitting a new application.

Due to all these reasons I will have to leave a -1

Although I feel some of things you said were untrue, you do have some good points that I will try to work on more, thank you for the feedback, and I didn't know the recommended time before applying.

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

1 minute ago, Ahsim said:

Although I feel some of things you said were untrue, you do have some good points that I will try to work on more, thank you for the feedback, and I didn't know the recommended time before applying.

No problem, glad to provide feedback and points of improvement.  The things I said were not meant as untrue or anything it's just my honest observations.  Understandable that you didn't know the recommended time though.  Good luck on the rest of your application.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be sponsoring this Admin Application because i truly think this guy deserves admin. When Ahsim first joined the server he did not know the rules but he learned them all. And he even enforces the rules when no admin are on. I think this guy deserves a shot =)

+1 Admin Sponsor =)

The Good:

• Active
  • Knows the Admins and hangs out on TS
  • Asks me to get on when something is wrong with the server
  • Makes the correct kind of player reports
  • Knows how to play CT
  • Friendly with players
  • Acts Mature

Where he can improve:

• More Forum activity

The Bad:

• None that I can think of

Good luck on the rest of your application.

i'm going Neutral leaning towards a +1.

Positives:

You know most of the admins

Friendly to most players

Contacts admin's when there's a problem

Have submitted player report's in the proper format

Things you could work on:

Forum activity

Try to follow all the rules

Patience

I will change my reply if I see you improve on the previous reasons. 

Achievements

Neutral leaning towards a  -1.  Mostly due to the fact that, your warden/ ct play style is mostly just giving alot of freedays, and that dosnt show being a good warden. And another thing is that your forum activity is kind of low at this point. And as well as following the rules, which was a big case in your last admin application. I just dont think your admin material to be honest. So im sticking to my answer for now. Goodluck on the rest of you admin application

I apologize for the long wait in my reply to this application 

(I had messaged you and explained what I want to see from you)

Good points

You are very active within JailBreak

You are well known among the JailBreak community

You do follow the rules and also enforce them when Admins are not available

You make player reports using the appropriate format

You use teamspeak to stay in touch with Jailbreak players

You are online during some of the times which Admins are not available

Bad points

You are AFK in teamspeak ALOT without using the AFK status

You do know the rules but like to walk the line sometimes

Occasionally you can be a bit "troll" like

Your activity on the forums is fairly low

Overall I think you would be a good pick for a Trial Admin position!

The negative points I have listed are not too bad in reflection and most can be solved very simply by just being more proactive whilst using the forums and Teamspeak

Finally my result for you will be a +1 

If you do receive Trial Admin I would like to see you become more active on both the forums and Teamspeak

Good luck xXx

Achievements

@Darkling

Thanks for finally responding :xD:

Thank you for the good points, I will definitely work on my afk in TS

as well as trying not to be so "Troll"

Overall I will give your comment a +1

If I do receive Trial Admin, I will work on my forum activity and Teamspeak!

Thanks.

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

1 hour ago, Darkling said:
1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I apologize for the long wait in my reply to this application 

(I had messaged you and explained what I want to see from you)

Good points

You are very active within JailBreak

You are well known among the JailBreak community

You do follow the rules and also enforce them when Admins are not available

You make player reports using the appropriate format

You use teamspeak to stay in touch with Jailbreak players

You are online during some of the times which Admins are not available

Bad points

You are AFK in teamspeak ALOT without using the AFK status

You do know the rules but like to walk the line sometimes

Occasionally you can be a bit "troll" like

Your activity on the forums is fairly low

Overall I think you would be a good pick for a Trial Admin position!

The negative points I have listed are not too bad in reflection and most can be solved very simply by just being more proactive whilst using the forums and Teamspeak

Finally my result for you will be a +1 

If you do receive Trial Admin I would like to see you become more active on both the forums and Teamspeak

Good luck xXx

-1 because darkling did the other

Achievements