ColeAwesome343

Banned for Hacking?

Name: Tito "Dick" Dickman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53152181

Banned by: The Classy Bandit

Ban reason: Hacking

Why you should be unbanned: I have no "hacks" installed, and a proper explanation has not been given to me on how I was. My Overwolf may have something that could have triggered it, but I am 100% willing to provide anything that will lead to my unbanning.

First I will state why I banned.

One round you had RDM'd somone, I reviewed the report and concluded that you had actually RDM'd. But when I went to slay you, this message popped up.

Command "ulx aslay", argument #1: No target found or target has immunity!

Which is very unusual for a regular user. I assumed it was a bug, and proceeded to use a different way of slaying, with your steam ID rather than through the menu. Same message, I tried commands, same message. I did not want to take the risk of someone hacking on the server, so I banned.

And if you can provide proof that you weren't hacking, I will lift the ban. I will also tag @Violator since he might know if this is a bug or not. If it is I will of course unban you.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

2 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

First I will state why I banned.

One round you had RDM'd somone, I reviewed the report and concluded that you had actually RDM'd. But when I went to slay you, this message popped up.

Command "ulx aslay", argument #1: No target found or target has immunity!

Which is very unusual for a regular user. I assumed it was a bug, and proceeded to use a different way of slaying, with your steam ID rather than through the menu. Same message, I tried commands, same message. I did not want to take the risk of someone hacking on the server, so I banned.

And if you can provide proof that you weren't hacking, I will lift the ban. I will also tag @Violator since he might know if this is a bug or not. If it is I will of course unban you.

That's kinda of normal, use the  !menu and under TTT(if I'm not mistaken) and use aslayid

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png