Ahrimdon

Ahrimdon's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Rim

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:66072178

Admin that banned you: Not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?

So like I think 8 or 9 years ago I was a dumbass kid who IIRC, joined in an maybe trolled ppl with cheats? Anyway, we're all grown now and I'm long past that. Have the total opposite mindset and don't even talk. Currently surf on sneaks but considering switching over and becoming a donor because I like your replay system! I apologize for whatever I did in the past. You can check when I got banned, it should match up to 2014 maybe 2015?

Since you were not originally banned on surf you will have to get appeal accepted on the original place you were banned on. It's hard to exactly identify besides it being some GMOD TTT gamemode. The reason behind the ban was "Detected foreign source file lua/bluebot.lua". I will move this and ping the managers of gmod section for them to look into this and make the decision 👍

(cc @Cpt.Haxray & @The1337Gh0st)

On 7/11/2023 at 10:49 PM, Dini said:

for them to look into this and make the decision

actually that's a me thing due to the timeline 🙂

@Ahrimdon due to the fact that your ban was 7 years ago (2016, so you were close), I'm okay with accepting this appeal. I'll be lifting the ban shortly, if you have trouble connecting please let me know.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)