NJMevec

****READ ME****

Name: NJMevec

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63358956

Banned by: NotMotder (Nil)

Ban reason: "RDM and Leaf"

Why Ban Should Be Overturned: Caught Nil going into T room so I shot at him and called him out as a T. Didn't know that wasn't a KOSable offense since I'm new to the game. I didn't kill him because he said it isn't a KOSable offense so I backed off. He got me shot by another inno , then it turned out he was a T. He then proceeded to slay me for RDM. I told him it wasn't a fair slay because I didn't know and his response was "look at the MOTD". I don't even know what the MOTD is or what button to push to bring it up, but I read the rules that popped up on the screen when I first joined the server and "Going into T room is not KOSable" was not a rule. I left the game because I was pissed and my buddy told me to come back. Saw the "Banned for RDM and Leaf" message and came here. Having an admin that just punishes with no warnings isn't exactly good practice, especially when he uses the situation to his advantage during the match!

@NotMotder was the one who banned you, and motd are the rules. I was there, he called a kos on you, I killed you, I got pushed into the T room and died, Nils called kos on that person as well, Nils kills that person(if im not mistaken), you kill nils

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

1 minute ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

@NotMotder was the one who banned you, and motd are the rules. I was there, he called a kos on you, I killed you, I got pushed into the T room and died, Nils called kos on that person as well, Nils kills that person(if im not mistaken), you kill nils

I wasn't the one who killed Nils. In fact, I called out "nevermind on the KOS my bad". I apologized for what I did after I found out it was wrong. As soon as Nils died he slayed me. No warnings.

2 minutes ago, FxIsMyUsername said:

It is kosable to go into the T room. And to open the motd just type !motd. Did he go all the way into the T room or did he just open the door?

It was the T room under the tower. He cleared out the iron and was about to jump into the cave so I called it and started shooting. Good to know on the !motd command.

Posted  Edited by FxIsMyUsername
2 minutes ago, NJMevec said:

It was the T room under the tower. He cleared out the iron and was about to jump into the cave so I called it and started shooting. Good to know on the !motd command.

you cant kos him if he only broke the blocks. thats more of a sus thing

Edited by FxIsMyUsername

Just now, FxIsMyUsername said:

you cant kos him if he only broke the blocks. 

He broke the blocks then was in the process of jumping through the opening when I called it. There was no doubt he was going to go into the T room. It was either T room or suicide.

1 minute ago, NJMevec said:

He broke the blocks then was in the process of jumping through the opening when I called it. There was no doubt he was going to go into the T room. It was either T room or suicide.

He backed out as he felt me shoot him. It was a shotgun at decently long range so it was far from an instakill. Did some damage though.

1 minute ago, NJMevec said:

Well we'll just have to wait to hear his side of the story. 

Posted  Edited by NotMotder

Hello NJMevec. As you had stated it was correct that I broke the blocks, however you're wrong to say that I had made an attempt to jump into the T room. I had broken the T room and walked to go towards the stone blocks behind lighthouse before you started shooting me with your shotgun. You had shot me down to 13 HP which had ruined my T round. Due to that I had marked you for slay because you never did call off the KOS. You just stopped shooting at me as I ran away. Also I said exactly to you that you should have checked the MOTD and read all the rules when you joined. As for the slay on you, it was kept because I treat all players equal. It would be favoritism if I didn't. Since I waited a round for you to rejoin after you left and the fact that you left out the part where I had practically told you to stop as soon as you shot me and you then proceeded to attempt to shoot me a good 4 more times before I escaped around the corner. You will have to sit out this ban as it was only 6 hours. Have a good day.

TL:DR-I'm not unbanning and you'll need to wait the 6 hours

Edited by NotMotder