the best name

Name resignation

Dear GFL Community

It has come time for me to announce my official resignation from all staff and player roles in GLF.

There are two factors contributing to my resignation.

One of which is that I just do not have time anymore to put effort into the community, and I must focus on other, more important things.

My second reason is that I just lost interest. I started my journey within the GFL community by joining the former, now-dead CWRP server in early or late 2021 (I think I do not remember to be honest), and since then I have reached high-ranking positions in the Cwrp community's, from 212th LTCOL all the way to head GM of Cwrp and then later team lead for the GFLs event team and even admin on the now-defunct purge server. Later, when Cwrp closed its doors down to make way for IMRP, I became gamemaster on IMRP as well. The reason I stayed with the community so long was because of the people, but unfortunately, it seems that IMRP has lost the support from the community that made the game so special, and unfortunately, I don't think the server has a chance to revive the once great community environment it once had, and I don't see a reason to stay onboard a doomed ship. But I may be wrong; who knows?

I would like to thank all of those who participated in my events, and I would like to thank all the dedicated staff members that made the old Cwrp so great. It's been an incredible journey, but now it's time for me to embark on a different path where, regrettably, there's no room for Gmod.

With that, I officially resign from IMRP GM.

Sincerely Name.

UwU

The Clone Wars Finale Is the Best Star Wars We've Seen in Years | by Amanda  Bourbonais | The Culture Corner | Medium

Name 

On 12/23/2023 at 6:37 PM, DaPainWayne said:

I'm proud of you. I see no obvious grammar mistakes in your post.

did not pay close enough attention then

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

On 12/23/2023 at 6:37 PM, DaPainWayne said:

I'm proud of you. I see no obvious grammar mistakes in your post.

Literally the first phrase has a grammar mistake. I hope you are joking with this comment... If You are not joking, so I will mark up the post with grammar mistakes I see through the first read through. They will be marked with an obvious red color and bolded, since you obviously saw no grammar mistakes. 

Edit: Wayne was not joking, the proof is here

The rest of my post will be editing the letter. But first, the title should be Name's Resignation 

On 12/16/2023 at 4:53 PM, the best name said:

Dear GFL Community,

It has come time for me to announce my official resignation from all staff and player roles in GLF GFL.

There are two factors contributing to my resignation, one of which is that I just do not have time anymore to put effort into the community, and I must focus on other, more important things.

My second reason is that I just lost interest. I started my journey within the GFL community by joining the former, now-dead CWRP server in early or late 2021 (I think I do not remember to be honest), and since then I have reached high-ranking positions in the CWRP community's, from 212th LTCOL all the way to Head GM of CWRP and then later team lead for the GFL's event team and even Admin on the now-defunct Purge server. Later, when CWRP closed its doors down to make way for IMRP, I became gamemaster on IMRP as well. The reason I stayed with the community so long was because of the people; but unfortunately, it seems that IMRP has lost the support from the community that made the game so special. And unfortunately, I don't think the server has a chance to revive the once great community environment it once had; and I don't see a reason to stay onboard a doomed ship, but I may be wrong; who knows?

I would like to thank all of those who participated in my events, and I would like to thank all the dedicated staff members that made the old CWRP so great. It's been an incredible journey, but now it's time for me to embark on a different path where, regrettably, there's no room for GMOD.

With that, I officially resign from IMRP GM.

[space is added here]

[Sincerely,

Name.

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9