mcpro4455

Trouble purchasing VIP.

I tried buying a VIP membership today, and my card got declined. I don't know if it's Paypal's fault or what, but I was just wondering if there was a solution to fix it.

harhar ୧⪩ ͟ل͜⪨୨

Pay Pal has gotten really picky with things this last year. If you are under 18 and are using a student/minor account then that won't work as PayPal shut those down. Also PayPal I believe requires SSN for purchase which is annoying. 

Summary/Explanation: If you account was made when you were under 18 you might have to make a new one. If you are using a PayPal debit card that was given to you before March 2016 then again, you will basicly have to start fresh. (New account, age 18+, New Paypal Card, SSN)

This is what I had to do just so I can donate to GFL. This option is a last resort.

5 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

Pay Pal has gotten really picky with things this last year. If you are under 18 and are using a student/minor account then that won't work as PayPal shut those down. Also PayPal I believe requires SSN for purchase which is annoying. 

Summary/Explanation: If you account was made when you were under 18 you might have to make a new one. If you are using a PayPal debit card that was given to you before March 2016 then again, you will basicly have to start fresh. (New account, age 18+, New Paypal Card, SSN)

This is what I had to do just so I can donate to GFL. This option is a last resort.

You have to use SSN's now?

16 minutes ago, JoelSmith said:

Here's someone who can help you. @denros

This isn't really a Denros issue.

Its a paypal issue.

The card would have got declined to either the reasons above or that you didn't have any money.

Achievements

Just now, mcpro4455 said:

@Lemon It says "

• Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card.

" And @denrosI have checked with my bank and there is plenty of money on it, really weird.

I remember my friend having, maybe not the same message, but a very similar one. This problem was caused when he was buying something based in a different country. Try to see if the card you are using is allowed to be used for purchases based in other countries.

Also maybe check that you have your card details on your paypal account right.

It is multiple issues which could be the problem.

But we can't do anything on GFL's end to help as it is an issue with your paypal account. 

Maybe contact Paypal if nothing else works

Achievements