Unknown

Unknown's Art Request

Posted  Edited by Unknown - Edit Reason: Adding Tags+Size specifications

Type:  Steam and Forums Avatar

Size: Not sure what the Forums image size is, so if you know it just size it to that (Or make it large for future resizing)

Image(s): No specific image, just would like it to have a question mark or something similar to that to go with the Unknown theme.

Text (optional): No text please

Other preferences / specifications:  I'd like it to have a dark color theme, with a little bit of light. Preferably no vibrant colors like orange.

Requester(s): Anyone in the GFX team will be fine!

@qDogg

@Bae

@Azura

@Radify25

@Tai

@DootyDootTheSkeleLord

Edited by Unknown
Adding Tags+Size specifications

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

4 hours ago, Bae said:

Is it okay if it's monochrome? Like just literal black and white?

That's perfectly fine.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Unknown

Thanks @MsShad0w, I'll use this. I like how it looks a lot!

Also, @Bae if you're working on something feel free to post it here later.

Ill update both Steam and Forums with the faded question mark once I get my computer up and running, thanks again!

Update: Just added it and I love how it looks on Steam and here. Thanks again @MsShad0w <3

Edited by Unknown

On 12/26/2016 at 4:24 PM, MsShad0w said:

Might be a little big for size, but I'm sure it will auto resize just fine. Here you go! (You can use either one)

FK0SVT8.png               mO87LKW.png

I thank you for doing his request, but please refrain yourself if you're not on the team, we already had a member working on it. If anything just make sure to look at the "Requester(s)" part and if it says "Anyone GFX/Community" then by all means you can do someone's request

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements