Plexol

Discord Server

Posted  Edited by Plexol

I made a Discord Server for anyone who wants to join it. The server is called Omatic (might change), if you want to join it and talk with random people or invite your friends to have a good time (not sexually of course)... I'm not in anyway saying to join the Discord Server over the TS3 GFL server, I'm just offering a server for people who have Discord and not TS3 in the GFL community. The server is automatically managed by a well-known bot named "Dyno", he moderates the server and is also a Cleverbot like Siri on the iPhone you can only chat with it, though. This server was originally made for me and my buddies, however, I know that it is very well designed and can be used for a huge community like GFLclan.com!

I am currently an OPERATOR on the "US 1v1 Arena Server" for CS:GO, I personally use Discord more than TS3 as I'm more aware of how to use it. @Roy if you need a GFL community server for Discord id is more than happy to help out, PM me if you're interested. You can check out the server link below, I'm happy to take ANY and ALL suggestions for the server!

Thank You!

Merry Christmas!

~ @Plexol 

DOWNLOAD DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/

DISCORD SERVER LINK:  Under Profile "About" page.

Edited by Plexol

76561198184952842.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts
6 hours ago, moca24 said:

if you do rename it to GFLCLAN

Like I said.. @Roy is the one I want to talk to on this, privately if he is up for it. Overall it's the GFL community's decision if they want to join the server or not. Yes. I do plan on changing the name of the server, however maybe.

I HAVE TO MENTION THAT THE SERVER WAS RECENTLY PURGED BY ME (DELETED ALL CHAT MESSAGES). SO IT CAN BE FRESH FOR THE GFL COMMUNITY!

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts

76561198184952842.png

@Plexol It is in your full right to make a server and as you said Roy or someone, you do need to talk to someone about naming it GFL and it being GFL based.  I do want to state though that some servers such as the Jailbreak server already have Discord servers so be careful not to overlay them, other than that, good luck with the server and have a merry christmas!

Not everything should neither does it have to go to Roy alone.  We have a Staff page showing an entire Board of Directors team and other staff members who can help you with this.

I personally encourage non-official things, and if they show promise, then it'll be easier for you to gain leadership's support on your suggestion...  just keep in mind it's still unofficial; it's also really difficult when the people starting these things are very new and there are a lot of unknowns about them.  I'm meaning no offense to you, but we do have to tread careful as we do have rules to follow as a non-profit (literally) and a strong reputation is very meaningful to us.

I think it should be fine to continue with an unofficial page so long as it's clear that your chat is a separated entity / not affiliated.

EDIT:

Also: We highly frown upon consecutive posts and having two of the same threads.  I removed your other one (in suggestions), and merged your posts here.  It's common forum etiquette.  Thanks.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Leks - Edit Reason: dont mind this

Most servers have their own discord.

If you would like to join the Jailbreak Discord server, read this post:
https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/5170-csgo-jailbreak-discord/

Edited by Leks
dont mind this

yeah.gif

5 hours ago, _Eli said:

It's already been said that out community is too big for a discord and it really kinda is. 

The TS3 only holds a total of 128 people as of what I seen. The discord can hold up to 1000 people per chatroom. Not many people even use the TS3 server. No hate I'm just giving the community another server to join.

76561198184952842.png