NARAKA

6 rooms 6 different ideas 6 people, new journey for Crazy Escape :P

Posted  Edited by NARAKA

Hi, guys

I have a idea for the new part of Crazy Escape (stage 3).I think it would be great even you don't know how to mapping but you have a great idea,

Trolled idea or whatever ideas you have in mind. You can participate with this Crazy map LOL. So sent me your ideas with the Blueprint

(i mean you can draw it in Paint :P ).  Now, I'm collecting 6 different ideas for 6 rooms. This is the materials that you should have otherwise I will get it for you. :)

- Ideas, clearly idea not too long because it a room :S

- Blueprint

- Theme

- Instruction (eg. CONSOLE: " DONT TOUCH THOSE PILLARS ") something like this.

- Songs (any songs that you like)

- Textures 512x512  (if you want trump all of your room its okay LOL)

The last day, that ill collect those ideas should be around " last week of March to the First week of April "

Of Course, there will be your name in 'YOUR ROOM' and you can named your room too

- NARAKA

PS. 666 is a good number

Edited by NARAKA

I'm shit at drawing, but I'm already coming up with ideas. I can try drawing a blueprint and will take it from there. I'll hit you up in PM if I have any questions. :D

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

This sounds like a cool idea, interested to see what will come of it. Maybe do an underwater room where you have to keep going to air pockets to stop from dying? I might whip up some sort of blueprint for it later. 

Posted  Edited by DarkHeroz

Do the ze_trim where we have a lot of crazy trap in the room to trim people :lenny: 
- Door crush, laser, fake way/bridge/door, explosive door, parkour,...
- You can add "Trimmy train" text on it :lenny:

P/s: We need ze_trim (at least 1 level of trimmy train) and we call it crazy

Edit: For the trim level we should add fun music for.... fun 

Edited by DarkHeroz

Theme - Pawn Shop

Song - Audiomachine - Lachrimae

Blueprint - ( i cant draw lmfao) Enter through the pawn shops front door, left side is a large counter, right side is an antique (related to pawn shops), directly ahead a large painting of trump. (this should be a very large pawn shop, the humans should be rats relative to the room) There should be a rick harrison walking around and if he steps on you, you die

Textures - bricks and wood  

Instruction - Make your way through the pawn shop! watch out for Rick Harrison's feet!

Name the room Fetty's Pawn Shop, if ya want to credit me use le name Fetty Awp

23 hours ago, PB-n-J said:

I'm shit at drawing, but I'm already coming up with ideas. I can try drawing a blueprint and will take it from there. I'll hit you up in PM if I have any questions. :D

@PB-n-J Okay you can hit my PM me anytime :P

21 hours ago, DUSTY said:

Frostdrake room.

You must make it to the top of an exact replica of Frostdrake tower and defeat the dragon to advance.

@DUSTY Dusty Dusty Dustyy NO REPLICA OF FROSTDRAKE plz.

21 hours ago, Vauff said:

This sounds like a cool idea, interested to see what will come of it. Maybe do an underwater room where you have to keep going to air pockets to stop from dying? I might whip up some sort of blueprint for it later. 

@VauffGood idea. I have thought about this one too but lack out of the choke point :S

18 hours ago, Shiki said:

Lasers all the way. To the point everyone will scream "its fucking crazy omg stop this bullshit nonsense"

16 hours ago, Vinz said:

crazy = we need crazy escape. so we need crazy thing hoho just many laser or sometime hoho

@Shiki @Vinz u 2 are completely mad LOL. laser in the last room not enough for you ?? LOL

13 hours ago, DarkHeroz said:

Do the ze_trim where we have a lot of crazy trap in the room to trim people :lenny: 
- Door crush, laser, fake way/bridge/door, explosive door, parkour,...
- You can add "Trimmy train" text on it :lenny:

P/s: We need ze_trim (at least 1 level of trimmy train) and we call it crazy

Edit: For the trim level we should add fun music for.... fun 

@DarkHeroz YOU NUBBB. you want see some noobs dead rightt u mad mann?? but its a good idea draw me a blueprintt im not hurry. You can take your time :)

6 hours ago, Flops said:

Theme - Pawn Shop

Song - Audiomachine - Lachrimae

Blueprint - ( i cant draw lmfao) Enter through the pawn shops front door, left side is a large counter, right side is an antique (related to pawn shops), directly ahead a large painting of trump. (this should be a very large pawn shop, the humans should be rats relative to the room) There should be a rick harrison walking around and if he steps on you, you die

Textures - bricks and wood  

Instruction - Make your way through the pawn shop! watch out for Rick Harrison's feet!

Name the room Fetty's Pawn Shop, if ya want to credit me use le name Fetty Awp

@FlopsGood idea but still , 1. Its just a room cannot do the big stuffs like Halloween or Bathroom 2. You have to provide me those custom models because Im just a mapper I dont know how to create a model. LOL

3 hours ago, Trexller said:

a stick picture of fidler surrounded by stick penis' somewhere in the map

@Trexller wants your @Fidler_2k penis allover mymap ... pleaseeeee

Posted  Edited by mjong99

A long tunnel where the walls on all sides (or just 2 sides) slowly closes in and crushes players who are too slow. Only way to get to the end without dying is if you can manage a 300 movespeed velocity average. :) Also, add some traps in the tunnel with the purpose of slowing down the humans. Traps can be lasers, props that drop down from the ceiling, pillars that fall down like in LOTR_Mines of Moria.

Zombies also have their own tunnel, with the same traps, the first 1-2 zombies who reach the end of their own tunnel get zombie items for future rounds :)

Edited by mjong99

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by SpaceCow

how bout when we reach the end, floors are crushing slowly until we make to the extraction point, to make it more interesting, also if its 6 people, 6 rooms, how bout making 6 people sacrifice at the end so we can pass the stage, hue that will be crazy. just my opinion tho.

Edited by SpaceCow