EJ.

Bugs Thread

I will be creating a Bugs Thread for the Breach Server, because I know of a few bugs on my own. 

If you find any bugs, let us know!

My Bugs: Crashing (not as much as Deathrun, but still some crashing), Huge Chat Delay (chat would not load in for a few minutes), Elevator.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Much appreciated @Ejfeds, the server has been going funky latley... :thumbsup:

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

It would be nice to have some sort of a format to follow d: Here is my template, feel free to either use it or modify it to your likings:

Bug Report

General description of bug:

When the bug occures:

How often does it happen:

Screenshots/Video of the bug:

Any other information:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Example:

Bug Report

General description of bug:

When I spawn into the server I never get out of spectator.

When the bug occures:

When I load into the server.

How often does it happen:

Every time I join.

Screenshots/Video of the bug:

5212f98826ec55c341b9aae126dc5aa4.jpg

Any other information:

I believe that the bug could be resolved by looking into blah blah blah.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

Black screen and this.

546fb6cd663e47379652f90540ebf23a.png

Basicly MOTD ads refuse to load.

10 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

please fix it may not be in the fast dl is my guess.

a75dbbe63edd4d2d8c917ced9fb08844.png

@Violator @Kubnair

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Sometimes the server will randomley disconnect and then reconnect, and theres a bunch of lag when it happens. Also tonight (and YAR HAR can comfirm this) my gravity was randomley lower. I could jump higher. And another problem was twice I walked through a door, once as a reasearcher and another as a SCP and I just died. I also sometimes go to the ground like I am holding control when I am not. While this happens, the back button will not work in chat. Also the damn elevators. So annoying. When I was SCP 049 I went up an elevator and then (yes I am dumb) turned around and went back in it on accident. When I exited it, I could bot open it. I got stuck down there (again I am dumb) until YAR HAR came and helped me. Hope this stuff can be fixed; I really like Breach. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

40 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Sometimes the server will randomley disconnect and then reconnect, and theres a bunch of lag when it happens. Also tonight (and YAR HAR can comfirm this) my gravity was randomley lower. I could jump higher. And another problem was twice I walked through a door, once as a reasearcher and another as a SCP and I just died. I also sometimes go to the ground like I am holding control when I am not. While this happens, the back button will not work in chat. Also the damn elevators. So annoying. When I was SCP 049 I went up an elevator and then (yes I am dumb) turned around and went back in it on accident. When I exited it, I could bot open it. I got stuck down there (again I am dumb) until YAR HAR came and helped me. Hope this stuff can be fixed; I really like Breach. 

The map is kinda fucking weird and broken (as far as doors and elevators), but idk about the gravity thing.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Duc2000 - Edit Reason: Made an error

After I was SCP 682 one time I was low to the ground still. I was class D and another SCP when it happened. I left and came back and it was fixed.  @Kubnair also had this happen. 

Edited by Duc2000
Made an error

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

After I was SCP 682 one time I was low to the ground still. I was class D and another SCP when it happened. I left and cane back and it was fixed.  @Kubnair also had this happen. 

I don't think breach is calling the Holster() method in my swep, I'mma update my swep to not change the view offset.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

There is an issue where when I join the server when only one other person is on and in spec mode, usually another admin, if they leave the "The game has ended" text will appear and a new round will start with me as the only player. When I slay myself the round doesn't end, the only way to fix it seems to be to do a map restart. Shouldn't be that big of an issue but I can see it being a problem when multiple people are afk trying to populate.

34 minutes ago, Kronomancer said:

There is an issue where when I join the server when only one other person is on and in spec mode, usually another admin, if they leave the "The game has ended" text will appear and a new round will start with me as the only player. When I slay myself the round doesn't end, the only way to fix it seems to be to do a map restart. Shouldn't be that big of an issue but I can see it being a problem when multiple people are afk trying to populate.

Upon further inspection, this happens whenever one of two people leave the server regardless if they are in spec or not

Posted  Edited by Xy_ - Edit Reason: Fix

Couple of new bugs I have noticed.

Gate A will not open when NTF/CI request it if Remote Door Control in the electrical room is not off. [FIXED]

Sometimes the name of the special round does not display at the bottom of the screen [FIXED]

Edited by Xy_
Fix

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

4 hours ago, Xy_ said:

Couple of new bugs I have noticed.

Gate A will not open when NTF/CI request it if Remote Door Control in the electrical room is not off. [HIGH]

Sometimes the name of the special round does not display at the bottom of the screen [LOW]

Ever since the it changed from gm_site19_old this issue has been there gonna have to look into a fix I was planning on giving gateA 5000 health and people can shoot/ break it open to stop delays

Achievements

4 hours ago, Kubnair said:

Ever since the it changed from gm_site19_old this issue has been there gonna have to look into a fix I was planning on giving gateA 5000 health and people can shoot/ break it open to stop delays

I think that means we'd have to decompile the map, although, as the code between versions hasn't changed to support the new version, we have 2 choices atm:

1) Decompile the map and hope we can fix something

2) Revert to the old map.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Just now, Xy_ said:

I think that means we'd have to decompile the map, although, as the code between versions hasn't changed to support the new version, we have 2 choices atm:

1) Decompile the map and hope we can fix something

2) Revert to the old map.

the old map had it's own issues I don't think reverting would be a good idea

Achievements