Ben

Leave of absence part I

I'm told to take a break to handle with family first, so...

As of now, yesterday, at my birthday party, around 4:30 PM Eastern, my dad didn't feel too well and had to call EMT - he was taken to the hospital and was admitted. Originally, the family thought that it was related to heart issue - which led to more investigations, a possibility of stroke. Then later, just today, Neurologist did his exam and thinks it’s a stroke or possibly meningitis depending on what the EEG (Electroencephalography, an electrophysiological monitoring method to record the electrical activity of the brain) says -- my dad is going to stay for at least a few days. Depending on how it goes, it is very likely that it's going to repeat what happened back in 2012 -- I'm afraid that he might be staying in the hospital for at least a few weeks or so. I can do some small work as Council (such as helping with assistance, questions, etc.), though. 

76561198043643390.png

Take care, keep us updated on your situation!

Best of luck to your father, medical conditions are a bitch. Let me know if you need me to help you out with anything.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

I hope your dad gets better dude!

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I hope your dad does well! Take care of yourself and him :)

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

This makes me sad :( I hope your dad feels better soon.

Update on my dad: He came home today. The neurologist did another study on EEG, and my dad has metabolic encephalopathy. He will have a follow up with neurology, though - he's doing better so far right now.

I'm still going to be on leave of absence, primarily because I'll be away from home starting on June 10 through 15th (I can be on iPad to communicate and check on the forums). 

76561198043643390.png