Shabby

My Keyboard Walked Away '~'

Posted  Edited by Shabby - Edit Reason: spelling mistake

Yoyoyoyoyoyo, How's it going gamers! It's ya boi Shabby here! Back at it again with the gamers, just sitting here drinking my gamer juice in the gamer realm, pestering pigeon when outta da blue when renn just ruins, RUINS the game via stopping my from pestering pigeon, in a vengeful battle of wits I accidentally spilt me Gamer juice on my Keyboard, making a mess EVERYWHERE!!! and if that isn't bad enough, the Keyboard got mad at me, flipped me off and just walked straight out of the door, leaving me alone. Comment Down below if this ever happened to you.

Edited by Shabby
spelling mistake

I'm sorry but you need to be more considerate towards your keyboards feelings, it's bad enough that it's buttons are pressed all the time - metaphorically and literally - so you should be sure to give your keyboard the fair treatment it deserves.
Make sure to :
- Water its roots, keep it growing nice and healthy
- Kiss it goodnight, Keyboards love attention
- Create a shrine to your keyboard, pray to it before, during, and after use for the Keyboard gods to bless your gamer time.
- Ensure proper keyboard maintenance is performed - even between the keys - to allow your keyboard to feel fresh and happy. However, improper cleaning techniques can summon B̵̫̩̘͚̟͔̼̟͓͎͂̀͊̋̋́̽̇͒̄͝͠i̸̫͖̙̭̜̬͉̹̾̐͛́̏͑̎͜ͅl̷̢̮̼̯̟̣̔̑͌̔ĺ̶̖͙̠͖̜̟̏̅̆̍̾͗̒͘ ̴̢̧̢̫̗̺͕͕̭͔̆͜͜G̸̥͈̮͓͇͙̠͓͖͆̈́́͛̆̔͑̍̀͝͠ä̷͚͙̥̫̏̓̆̎́̉̕͠t̸̢̢̗̪̩̺̘̆́͂̂̄̀̓ę̴͇̩̐̿̑̄́̑͠ṡ̶̡͔̯̥͔ - be careful!
Once these steps have been completed, your keyboard will be glad to have lived with you. Hope this helps!