Aquaticfilly0

Resignation

Soooo... Yea. I'm resigning from Breach. Recently I haven't been active, and at points I have been avoiding getting on at all. It used to be that I would be excited to get on, but now I dread it in a way. I loved being admin, I really did, but I don't think it's fair or right of me to force myself to continue something I won't enjoy. I don't want a possible point where I take out any frustrations on people and abuse in some way. It also isn't a good influence or example to other admins or players applying. I would like to resign from Breach admin with that said. I really am sorry @Xy_, I feel awful doing this. Thanks for giving me an opportunity. (I feel I am dramatizing this, but I'm a theatre kid who just finished a play sooo, cut me some slack, let me have my drama.) I might still get on to play Breach, but I honestly don't know. I don't even know which Scp's have been added, and at one point there was an operator that I don't remember meeting at all because I was so inactive. Thanks all of you, but Breach has changed in a way I don't enjoy. Good luck to Breach.

This is why you heard endless typing over Discord @Vladimimir Virsquisi (That's you, right? Idk) I'm sure you saw this coming

Just now, Aquaticfilly0 said:

They both sound Russian

My name isn't russian... I told you this... three times... before....

Yeah I'm ignoring you for a month good luck!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

My proudest achievement will always be getting to be on Aqua's numerous binds. I remember kite wanted you to stop spamming them if you wanted to be admin.

Good times. Hope to see you around still :)

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

On 7/3/2019 at 9:54 PM, camperlamper said:

No you didn’t date no nazi

I’m talking about the one resigning 

wasnt there a tag in game that said I love aqua at one point as well some guy who supports hitler wore it 

YOU ALREADY KNOW MATEEEEEEEEEE

2 hours ago, SSPigeonShit said:

UnequaledSkinnyCoot-small.gif

Sorry dad.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements