Pizzy

A Suggestion For Xy

Basically, I want Xy to start sorting through suggestions. From what little interaction I have had with you, it seems you are really positive about accepting suggestions for Breach. I wouldn't 100% know. One thing that I feel would really help the server and aid implementations is communication with you. I understand that you may be busy, but just more communication would really be helpful. One idea would be to tell us your idea for implementing an SCP, so the community on the forums can give feedback. But I'll move on as this post is about suggestions.

Over the years, suggestions have piled up.

My suggestion for you:

Every day you look at 5 suggestions and deny any that are undesirable with a listed reason. You do not have to accept any suggestions. You do not have to deny any suggestions if you think it has potential. Just review 5 a day.

It would help the community get a better understanding of what you think, and it would clear the suggestion list a bit. Better communication is very important and I think this would be a step in the right direction.

Posted  Edited by chan_man1

Well he was on vacation you could give him some benefit of the doubt.

Though its not like idk what you mean, though if he responded to some of the "cool" ideas it'd be appreciated.

Edited by chan_man1

Everyone always ask where is Xy but never how is Xy.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

I'm not planning on any new features for breach and am only working on fixing and organizing the code base at this time. Suggestions are not being worked on or looked at and will not be until these fixes are applied to the server.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

18 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

I'm not planning on any new features for breach and am only working on fixing and organizing the code base at this time. Suggestions are not being worked on or looked at and will not be until these fixes are applied to the server.

Is there an ETA for when this recode will be finished?

1 hour ago, Xy_ said:

Oh, so that's why the Breach Trello hasn't been changed in a while.