I got eight fingers and two thumbs, Put them together and what do you get? A dipshit pushing his fingers together.

There are four different answers to one question, So what do you do? ask more questions.

What kind of questions do you ask? The least obvious ones.

When referring to Multiples of something pertaining to a question or answer, Why use "Ones/One" like used in the last question, Why not Twos?

If I was a dipshit pushing my fingers together than what happened to the twos thumbs? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thumbs don't count as fingers.
Of course thumbs can be paired together still and maybe they're still pushing against each other but they're not like the fingers, So should the answer to the first question be:  A dipshit Pushing his fingers and Twos thumbs together?

OUCH! I have a splinter on my left hand's thumb and now it hurts to push the thumbs against each others, looks like the twos thumbs can't be together. Just like how anything of meaning can't be put into this topic. You know what else doesn't go together? Twos magnets of the same polarity or Twos corner puzzle pieces.

What do all these questions have in common? Nothing! Besides the fact that they were made by a dipshit.

That's all....
This has been my Ted Talk of the Day, Whether you like it or not, I'll be back, Till Twos Morrow~

Mmm yes, my daily dose of brain aneurysm

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

IS THE ANSWER 2

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

"A dipshit Pushing his fingers and Twos thumbs together?"

It should be "two thumbs" no "twos thumbs" as the number signifies the quantity of the plural and the quantity itself does not add an s at the end as a result. If the number is one, it would be one thumb, not "one thumbs".

40 minutes ago, FrankAL said:

"A dipshit Pushing his fingers and Twos thumbs together?"

It should be "two thumbs" no "twos thumbs" as the number signifies the quantity of the plural and the quantity itself does not add an s at the end as a result. If the number is one, it would be one thumb, not "one thumbs".

no