FrenZy

[Announcement] CS:GO Expansion -- Climb Timer and Decoy Dodgeball!

I'm happy to announce two new additions to our CS:GO Server roster. KZ/Climb and Decoy Dodgeball. For those that might've been around for a couple of years would know that both of these have existed before, and I am personally excited to see how they'll fare now, and I also have high hopes for both.

We have picked out two very driven people to manage these servers. @Infra will be managing KZ, and @FordoGreenman Decoy Dodgeball. Leks and I have faith in both of these guys. They have done an amazing job so far and I'm sure they'll continue to improve with time.

We also want to give a shoutout to @ves who just became manager for Minigames about a week ago, but didn't get this type of recognition simply because Minigames has been around for a while. 

So, please feel free to join either (or both!) of these new servers. We appreciate any sort of feedback and sincerely hope you enjoy. 

KZ/Climb: 92.119.148.85:27015

Decoy Dodgeball: 92.119.148.43:27015

View full article

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

looks like I have to reinstall CSGO

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements