iPro

iPro Art Request

Type: Forum Picture, and a Forum Signature.

Size: 200x200 for the forum picture, and then however big normal forum signatures are.

Text: For the picture, just iPro and for the signature iPro and under it GFL JB Admin

Other preferences / specifications: I would like both of them to be an animated gif. I would like a custom background / font from this website https://creativemarket.com/ . This is where you can let your imagination run free, I like a simple black / aqua or even some watercolor. I am willing to pay up to around 15-20$ for the picture and 25-30$ for the signature. If it goes over by a few its fine, I just really want a nice picture and signature. I would also like iPro to be spelled out sort of like ahsim's picture. 

Requester(s): Anyone who thinks they can do this

Posted  Edited by bobe

Hey @iPro,

Sorry for the delay, ill tag some Creative Team members to speed up the process of finishing off your desired graphics.

@Bae @Azura @Radify25 @Tai @Snoopy @Darkling @OGB4LIFE @cankyarts @inHaze

Edited by bobe

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Capitalisation

https://creativemarket.com/ 

@iPro You have mentioned you want a custom background from the above website.

As there are a lot of different backgrounds available could you have a look through and give us a few examples of what you would like.

It will be much easier to design something with a starting point.

Edited by Darkling
Capitalisation

Achievements

Posted  Edited by iPro

Font For Both: https://creativemarket.com/fabian.fischer/1111191-Lakewood-Handmade-Font

Background For Both: https://creativemarket.com/ArtistMef/876702-Golden-Watercolor-Ink-Backgrounds

Keep in mind I want the name in a GIF sort of how it comes onto the screen for the signature, and for the 200x200 sort of the same thing but with a still for a steam profile pic.

The total cost would be $22 USD, I can either pay you for the purchases or donate to GFL.

Also, remove the idea of the "GFL JB Admin" I just want the name iPro

@Darkling

Edited by iPro

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just get this locked since it has almost been a month and nobody will take it? :(

16 hours ago, iPro said:

Can I just get this locked since it has almost been a month and nobody will take it? :(

I wanted other members to help with the requests because it's always just 3 (inhaze, me, and ogb4life) of the same people taking it. For some reason, you all keep request gif/animation; not all of us can do that. To be exactly fair, only 2 of us are professionally good at animation (inhaze and azura). I just asked Azura, do you think you could wait 1-3 more days for him to complete your request? I apologize for our teams delay, they were complaining that everything is in animation. Not many of us can do animations.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

I wanted other members to help with the requests because it's always just 3 (inhaze, me, and ogb4life) of the same people taking it. For some reason, you all keep request gif/animation; not all of us can do that. To be exactly fair, only 2 of us are professionally good at animation (inhaze and azura). I just asked Azura, do you think you could wait 1-3 more days for him to complete your request? I apologize for our teams delay, they were complaining that everything is in animation. Not many of us can do animations.

It doesnt have be be a gif, I just want some new art lol. Ill take anything