Thomasdavid097

remove zeus from cs:go surf rpg US/EU

remove zeus  

24 members have voted

1. 1. remove zeus

• YES (remove it)
    • NO (keep it)

my reasons for removing this is it's super OP being you can kill someone with 400 hp, and you can't remove it. (lots have got upset how you can't remove it).

Please remember only vote if you play on the server.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

I voted no because the Zeus is the only way for someone on a lower level to kill someone that is decent and at a way higher in-game level. Those players won't lose a 1v1 duel against you, unless you can outsmart them with a cute move and a Zeus.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

If it doesn't gain any exp by killing anyone with using it, I find it unnecessary. I voted yes to remove it.

76561198043643390.png

Just now, Bae said:

I vote yes because of what you explained, if no exp gained then what's the use? To look godlike?

You could clean out a way (where one high level player is blocking you off) to go on and be able to fight the lower levels and gain exp from them.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: second line of sentence

On the server, I was told and proven that zeus kill awarded exp.

Not to mention that the thrill of killing someone whose level is higher than yours is addicting.

Edited by Mad_Father
second line of sentence

PLACE HOLDER

Zeus does have xp reward btw. I wanna keep it, its fun to zeus someone. Mostly you have to be near as fuck to kill someone with 400 hp, even tho you have maxed dmg. It is not op, it is real fun. (Funnier than one shot kill deag xD)

I mean I never got any xp when killing a higher level, hmm..

but I still feel it should be done better. I do 1 more day b4 I lock this (please remember to share this)

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

I thought the purpose of !zeus was to turn that off/on. It's a fun thing to have, as it's always entertaining when you surf past a high level and taze them off the ramp. And I'm sure a lot of new players find that fun too. Personally I'd just make it so you can turn it off and on so you don't HAVE to spawn with it if you don't want to. (Voted No)

GFL Banner.jpg