Bredcrumbs

CRONYISM, POINT SCANDAL, RIDICILOUDS

THIS IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE, OUR EX-MANAGER AND OUR CURRENT MANAGER ARE FIXING POINTS!!!!!!!! For you that don't know, surf timer has this "challenge" thing where you can race for points, and as you can see from the video below, neo and zynth are abusing this, like OMG, THIS IS RIDICILOUS, AT AROUND 15 SECONDS IN TO THE VIDEO YOU CAN SEE IN THE CHAT BOX "NEO HAS WON A CHALLENGE AGAINST ZYNTH, GAINED 100 POINTS" ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR, THIS MUST BE STOPPED.

this is a joke btw

Posted  Edited by pite

Absolutely disgraceful for anyone to do something like this, let alone a manager.

Hope this gets resolved fast but it doesn't look good for GFL as someone who's just beginning his surfing career might take bad influence from behavior like this but I'm sure this is just a slip up that won't happen again or it's going start a slippery slope where all the top 10 surfers are in on the point boosting.

Edited by pite

Posted  Edited by Bredcrumbs
5 minutes ago, Berg said:

Im selling my points, 10k for 50$ who wanna buy? :^)

I was more like thinking about surfing on my smurf for a week and transfering another 90k to main :^]

Edited by Bredcrumbs

In my defence Neo cheated, i mean look at the times, i was faster which meant he started early, THEREFORE this whole thing is Neo's fault.

In all seriousness i tried to add back challenged without adding the points, CK has a command to disable points from being bet but it doesn't work, in testing it, both players that participated in the challenge just lost between 0 and whatever they tried to bet points and neither player gained any in the end. These points are gone forever and are if they were never gained in the first place. Although with the points on, the amount of points you gain/lose from challenge is stored so i could just disable and re enable it and all of Breadcrumbs cheated points would be gone again.