Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

1 hour ago, Bae said:
Unless it's supposed to be purposed, but the bottom text part is cut-off.

It wasn't intentional, but I guess it got cut-off somehow while I was exporting the image 

ahwell:shrug: 

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

It wasn't intentional, but I guess it got cut-off somehow while I was exporting the image 

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

Achievements

11 minutes ago, LegendaryFluff said:

Has any of your 'fan art' been featured on any YouTube video before? It's really good.

It has once, in my "early" days of doing digital art, I made 2 cringy art pieces for a youtuber named "Piemations" 

when he hit 1 million subscribers, he featured a lot of fanart, and I do have a topic in the art section talking about it, and where the art is

Achievements

Has any of your 'fan art' been featured on any YouTube video before? It's really good.

It has once, in my "early" days of doing digital art, I made 2 cringy art pieces for a youtuber named "Piemations" 

when he hit 1 million subscribers, he featured a lot of fanart, and I do have a topic in the art section talking about it, and where the art is

Achievements

Achievements

6 hours ago, Finnick said:

I made something for Blacksen

a youtuber I like

yes lol weed xdxd

blacksen.png

Your shading looks a little inconsistent, for example the light seems to be coming from the front and a little above, yet under his chin it looks like it's lit from below as well.

I do like the shading in his ear though, that looks nice but also seems inconsistent from the rest.

Little minor things like that, but still looks nice.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

a youtuber I like

yes lol weed xdxd

blacksen.png

Your shading looks a little inconsistent, for example the light seems to be coming from the front and a little above, yet under his chin it looks like it's lit from below as well.

I do like the shading in his ear though, that looks nice but also seems inconsistent from the rest.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

a youtuber I like

yes lol weed xdxd

blacksen.png