_PJ

Mute Question (not appeal)

Posted  Edited by _PJ - Edit Reason: typo lol came off as super offensive

I was muted for 30 minutes by KEY and when I asked why in chat, he ignored me and told me to post a forum topic if I wanted to see the demo from his POV. I kept asking (hoping for a simple answer rather than having to go through the trouble of making an account, navigating the forums, posting a topic and waiting for a reply) and I basically bothered him until he gave me a 24-hour gag.
I'm not really sorry for what I did, nor do I know why I was muted initially. There were 3 other admins on and they seemed to support KEY...although they also wouldn't tell me why I was muted.
I've played on this server for awhile and I generally like all the admins, including KEY, so I trust there is a rule I unknowingly broke to recieve these penalties, so if KEY wouldn't mind I'm still waiting for my answer.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble,
_PJ

Edited by _PJ
typo lol came off as super offensive

Posted  Edited by LegendsOfFluff - Edit Reason: Im not an admin, just trying to help out. :lenny:

@_PJ's steam id. STEAM_1:0:37713045

Edited by LegendsOfFluff
Im not an admin, just trying to help out. :lenny:

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

your first mute, I told you to stop. and you keep using mic when you are T side, and when i tell you to stop, you just said "Dont tell me What to do admin". And i had to mute you for 30 mins, and your day mute because you keep spamming the chat during the boss fight, human cant see the attack from the console.

Anyway I will put the demos you can check it if you want. Answer done.

And let me tell you other thing you already have 13 mutes, its all from console. seems like you were trying to spam with your mic spam stuff. 

heres sourceban

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:37713045&Submit

gfldreaminlvl2.dem

Posted  Edited by DarkHeroz

Ok you have been muted for mic spamming and annoying other players.
Don't try to ruin the game, you might get yourself banned.

Edited by DarkHeroz

Thank you for the answer. I use SLAM when I do other things in CS and I have the key bound to mouse 4 so i sometimes bump it accidentally xP.
For the record, you didn't gag me during a boss fight but I was practically asking for it with what I was saying. Your explaination is BS tho.
I'm sorry you were annoyed by my mic usage. I know I talk a lot, and I missed your warning this time around. I did NOT say "Dont tell me What to do admin". You may have misheard me, as I frequently use the phrase "Don't tell me what to do. You're not my dad."
In the future, I'd appreciate if you seriously just told me why I was muted when I asked originally rather than having to go through this long procedure.

Posted  Edited by xKEYx

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=890626430

and this is the reason why couldnt answer you. 3 of us trying to win the maps. and we actually did trio won. 3 of us were focusing to dodge the laser. If we were ignoring you, sry for that its not intensional. You know this is nothing personal, its just our job hope you can understand us. We just trying to winning the map but since you were keep talking and we cant give call out to the items.so i had to mute you.  :D

Edited by xKEYx

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Tibet said:

Just wanted to necro this to add that PJ has now had a total of 25 mutes. 

Interesting information, I have 8 all from saying nigger

oh man... I thought I was bad with 3... and none in over 6 months 

5/9/17 - 10 min from Koala, no reason given

5/16/17 - 10 min from SpaceCow, no reason given

7/11/17 - 5 min from DVD, no reason given

That is a handy link I didnt know about... thank you... 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=hoteverclear&advType=name