Deltacommander

Resignation of Manager

17 hours ago, Deltacommander said:

Hello everyone.

I'm officially stepping down as ZE Manager as I've been moving away from playing on the server and directly doing manager duties in ZE. I'm still going to be one of the CS:GO Division leaders and help @xSnowyAngel if needed, but I wont do things such as map adding, admin applications, or demotions, unless @xSnowyAngel requests me to do so.

PS: this is not an April Fools joke.

now who will zombie inflate while noclipping with a horse head???????????

Posted  Edited by Z1galord
On 4/1/2017 at 0:57 AM, Deltacommander said:

Hello everyone.

I'm officially stepping down as ZE Manager as I've been moving away from playing on the server and directly doing manager duties in ZE. I'm still going to be one of the CS:GO Division leaders and help @xSnowyAngel if needed, but I wont do things such as map adding, admin applications, or demotions, unless @xSnowyAngel requests me to do so.

PS: this is not an April Fools joke.

Posted in wrong forum.. please move to the Goodbyes and Resignation section, thank you very much.

Joking aside, went on ZE once.... only to discover everyone had a russian accent... but it was a good time nonetheless. Farewell as manager, @Deltacommander.

(Also Delta have fun playing on ZS... that's right I know you were on yesterday ;))

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

3 hours ago, Z1galord said:

Posted in wrong forum.. please move to the Goodbyes and Resignation section, thank you very much.

Joking aside, went on ZE once.... only to discover everyone had a russian accent... but it was a good time nonetheless. Farewell as manager, @Deltacommander.

(Also Delta have fun playing on ZS... that's right I know you were on yesterday ;))

Damn, I thought I went under the radar. :)

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...