SeventhWardLord

PLEASE HELP

We don't support having multiple accounts with the same membership. This is to prevent people from abusing such a system. You will either have to cancel your membership on one account and pay for the other or pay for both. 

Also, we do not transfer donation ranks at all. 

Was your main ban for VAC or something? Or was it a game ban from GFL servers and so you created a new one to bypass the ban? If it's the first one, then you're okay. If it's the second one, then that's not okay. Why? Because creating a new account just because your first one is currently banned on GFL servers = ban evading = perm bans.

Anyways, I don't even think that's possible on these type of game servers.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 hours ago, Bae said:

Also, we do not transfer donation ranks at all. 

Was your main ban for VAC or something? Or was it a game ban from GFL servers and so you created a new one to bypass the ban? If it's the first one, then you're okay. If it's the second one, then that's not okay. Why? Because creating a new account just because your first one is currently banned on GFL servers = ban evading = perm bans.

Anyways, I don't even think that's possible on these type of game servers.

I think he mean the Game Ban that steam can give you, so he bought another account to play at GFL

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

8 minutes ago, Pyros said:

I think he mean the Game Ban that steam can give you, so he bought another account to play at GFL

Well, he was talking about GFL servers, so I'm assuming it's either VAC ban or server ban. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I'm sorry to say that we don't give supporter/VIP for multiple accounts within a single payment. If you wish purchase future supporter/VIP packages for your alt, then disassociate your forum account with your main Steam account before linking it with your alt. This can be done >here.<

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements