WolverLean

Appeal for TTT

Name: WolverLean

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7009543 

Banned by: I'm not sure who

Ban reason: RDM Leave

Why you should be unbanned: It is my first time playing TTT and a member from the clan named Diablo said there was an all war shootout next round. Once I did the shootings, there was no admin in the server and we were in that match for a long time already. This wont happen again. No improper conduct again, I like the TTT server. 

Oh yes, you.

I banned you actually for Mass RDM Leave. You had several reports done on you. Just correcting that.

6ecd72665f1642728a45e992f98dcf1e.png

Now, this should be fun.

10 minutes ago, WolverLean said:

Why you should be unbanned: It is my first time playing TTT and a member from the clan named Diablo said there was an all war shootout next round. Once I did the shootings, there was no admin in the server and we were in that match for a long time already. This wont happen again. No improper conduct again, I like the TTT server. 

Let me get this straight.

Some random ass dude comes on tells you there's an RDM round so you should DEFINITELY RDM + there is no admin on so don't bother attempting to get one / report / wait = Go ahead and RDM?

Do you see an issue there?

How are you persuading me/the TTT staff (who have to use up their own time to deal with people like you, especially on Memorial Day) that you wouldn't participate in another "RDM round"?

I advise this to be denied, BUT I feel as though I may or may not have a bias/bad intent towards my decision, so if @Violator or @PB-n-J (he was on at the time) want to make a call on this one, go for it.

Otherwise, my decision stays.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

11 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Oh yes, you.

I banned you actually for Mass RDM Leave. You had several reports done on you. Just correcting that.

6ecd72665f1642728a45e992f98dcf1e.png

Now, this should be fun.

Let me get this straight.

Some random ass dude comes on tells you there's an RDM round so you should DEFINITELY RDM + there is no admin on so don't bother attempting to get one / report / wait = Go ahead and RDM?

Do you see an issue there?

How are you persuading me/the TTT staff (who have to use up their own time to deal with people like you, especially on Memorial Day) that you wouldn't participate in another "RDM round"?

I advise this to be denied, BUT I feel as though I may or may not have a bias/bad intent towards my decision, so if @Violator or @PB-n-J (he was on at the time) want to make a call on this one, go for it.

Otherwise, my decision stays.

its my first time playing like i said, im barely understanding the rules to this game. i guess doe. thats how it is then 

Ehh, based on SteamID it looks like first offense. Up to Severely, though since it's his appeal to review.

I'd suggest giving another chance, but your next major strike is 1 month, so I'd strongly recommend typing !motd to read the rules or reach out for an admin on the forums chatbox or even on the TTT discord if a rule seems unclear.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

17 minutes ago, PB-n-J said:

Ehh, based on SteamID it looks like first offense. Up to Severely, though since it's his appeal to review.

I'd suggest giving another chance, but your next major strike is 1 month, so I'd strongly recommend typing !motd to read the rules or reach out for an admin on the forums chatbox or even on the TTT discord if a rules seems unclear.

thank u for ur approval. i will not do this again 

21 minutes ago, WolverLean said:

its my first time playing like i said, im barely understanding the rules to this game. i guess doe. thats how it is then 

You do realize that every time you log into the server, the rules are the first things placed in your face? You saying this just makes you look bad because the rules are CLEARLY there, and you still went ahead and did that shit. 

I mean, the first rule literally says DO NOT RDM. Do you think we'd allow RDM rounds? If you actually did read the rules, you probably wouldn't be in this position right now.

6 minutes ago, myPHART said:

You do realize that every time you log into the server, the rules are the first things placed in your face? You saying this just makes you look bad because the rules are CLEARLY there, and you still went ahead and did that shit. 

I mean, the first rule literally says DO NOT RDM. Do you think we'd allow RDM rounds? If you actually did read the rules, you probably wouldn't be in this position right now.

bro, i wont ever do it again. i wont listen to no one anymore, even if there just a simple member. ill abid the rules

6 minutes ago, myPHART said:

At least half of players skip the rules and dont read it

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Severely_Artistic
53 minutes ago, WolverLean said:

So let me get this straight.

You basically don't have common sense and you can't even take the 5 minutes it needs to read the fucking rules, and now you expect us to let you back on?

21 minutes ago, WolverLean said:

bro, i wont ever do it again. i wont listen to no one anymore, even if there just a simple member. ill abid the rules

You say you'll abide by the rules, but you don't even know them nor cared enough to read them. 

Let me put it like this. Just because you're new to the server doesn't give you the excuse to do whatever you want.

"Yeah I'm sorry for murdering that man, judge. You gotta understand I just moved into the country I didn't know the laws!"

You see what's wrong here? Just because you didn't know a rule doesn't mean you get away with breaking it.

47 minutes ago, PB-n-J said:

I'd suggest giving another chance, but your next major strike is 1 month, so I'd strongly recommend typing !motd to read the rules or reach out for an admin on the forums chatbox or even on the TTT discord if a rule seems unclear.

I complete disapprove of this. He still remains to not even have bothered to read the rules and he hasn't shown at all that he has. All he has done was say "I won't do it again" and "I'm new to TTT".

The point of a ban is to teach someone a lesson. The point of the appeal is for that someone to show that they learned the lesson and they'd like to / are ready to rejoin the community. I feel as though he has not learned it.

I stand where I am. Denied.

Edited by Severely_Artistic

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

25 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

So let me get this straight.

You basically don't have common sense and you can't even take the 5 minutes it needs to read the fucking rules, and now you expect us to let you back on?

You say you'll abide by the rules, but you don't even know them nor cared enough to read them. 

Let me put it like this. Just because you're new to the server doesn't give you the excuse to do whatever you want.

"Yeah I'm sorry for murdering that man, judge. You gotta understand I just moved into the country I didn't know the laws!"

You see what's wrong here? Just because you didn't know a rule doesn't mean you get away with breaking it.

I complete disapprove of this. He still remains to not even have bothered to read the rules and he hasn't shown at all that he has. All he has done was say "I won't do it again" and "I'm new to TTT".

The point of a ban is to teach someone a lesson. The point of the appeal is for that someone to show that they learned the lesson and they'd like to / are ready to rejoin the community. I feel as though he has not learned it.

I stand where I am. Denied.

I clearly reread the rules and ready to play correctly. I guess thats how it is then, treat new visitors all fucked up. Lol happy memorial day too

Just now, WolverLean said:

I clearly reread the rules and ready to play correctly. I guess thats how it is then, treat new visitors all fucked up. Lol happy memorial day too

Ah yes. The "I'm a new visitor respect me" bullshit. Guess what? This new little visitor decided to RDM several people and fuck up their rounds on the server. Just because you're a "new visitor" doesn't mean you deserve shit from us. If you're gonna treat our players like shit by RDMing them, you too will be treated like shit then.

You did not "clearly" reread the rules. In fact, earlier you stated: 

1 hour ago, WolverLean said:

So no, you did not reread the rules. If you did, you'd understand them perfectly because it's practically common sense. I didn't even fully read the rules until I decided to apply for admin. You know why? Because I had common sense.

Oh, and it's not exactly the best Memorial Day. I had to spend around two hours dealing with people like you on the server. Not the best way to spend a Memorial Day weekend, but I'm glad the players could at least enjoy themselves now knowing that there's less RDMers to go around on the server ruining their gameplay. :) 

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

Posted  Edited by WolverLean
6 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Ah yes. The "I'm a new visitor respect me" bullshit. Guess what? This new little visitor decided to RDM several people and fuck up their rounds on the server. Just because you're a "new visitor" doesn't mean you deserve shit from us. If you're gonna treat our players like shit by RDMing them, you too will be treated like shit then.

You did not "clearly" reread the rules. In fact, earlier you stated: 

So no, you did not reread the rules. If you did, you'd understand them perfectly because it's practically common sense. I didn't even fully read the rules until I decided to apply for admin. You know why? Because I had common sense.

Oh, and it's not exactly the best Memorial Day. I had to spend around two hours dealing with people like you on the server. Not the best way to spend a Memorial Day weekend, but I'm glad the players could at least enjoy themselves now knowing that there's less RDMers to go around on the server ruining their gameplay. :) 

ur not even in the server so you dont have no authority to ban me . its up to violator or PB n J and PB said its im off the hook. like common dog? wtf, really ? thats some bomedy ass shit. u clearly said

"I advise this to be denied, BUT I feel as though I may or may not have a bias/bad intent towards my decision, so if @Violator or @PB-n-J (he was on at the time) want to make a call on this one, go for it." U forgot what u said? 

Edited by WolverLean

9 minutes ago, WolverLean said:

ur not even in the server so you dont have no authority to ban me . its up to violator or PB n J and PB said its im off the hook. like common dog? wtf, really ? thats some bomedy ass shit. u clearly said

"I advise this to be denied, BUT I feel as though I may or may not have a bias/bad intent towards my decision, so if @Violator or @PB-n-J (he was on at the time) want to make a call on this one, go for it." U forgot what u said? 

You appear to be misreading what he said. Severely IS the admin who banned, and it is his call on what he would like to do.

If Violator (The server manager) disagrees then he is the one who will undo the ban, -if- he disagrees with the decision of the admin. I gave my RECOMMENDATION on what should be done, nothing more. You are not off the hook, yet. Severely has chosen to keep the ban, so this is now @Violators decision on what to do.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Posted  Edited by Severely_Artistic
2 hours ago, WolverLean said:

lol common dog bomedy ass shit XD

I have full authority to ban you. I don't think you understand that I am the admin which banned you in the first place.

I know what I said, but after reading your responses and thinking about this more, I feel more inclined to have this denied.

If VIolator TRULY FEELS that you should be unbanned, then that's him. Until then, I've said I wanted to say for the most part.

EDIT: Just making sure my decision of the appeal being denied is known.

Edited by Severely_Artistic

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif