Snowy

Late Night / Morning Zombie Escape Event #3

Vote for time  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 1am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 8am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 3am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 10am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 5am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 12pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 7am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 2pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Deltacommander said:

No bamboozle guarantee, definitely not rigged, I wont win somehow. ;) 

scuse me sir i think u are in the wrong place. GMOD division is right below the CSGO Division. thanks 

10 minutes ago, kikofly said:

scuse me sir i think u are in the wrong place. GMOD division is right below the CSGO Division. thanks 

idk man I just play here I guess.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by MaelRadecs

The last time option, because it's literally the only fair one for us on the East Coast. I'd totally wake up at 7am to do some ZE, but not 5am.

Edited by MaelRadecs

49 minutes ago, MaelRadecs said:

The last time option, because it's literally the only fair one for us on the East Coast. I'd totally wake up at 7am to do some ZE, but not 5am.

we do 2 events every month, 1 late night/morning at mid-month, and the main regular events every end of the month, the reason for this is so players get a chance to participate in events without forcing them to stay up late/wake up early. since our playerbase is spread across the globe.

8 minutes ago, kikofly said:

we do 2 events every month, 1 late night/morning at mid-month, and the main regular events every end of the month, the reason for this is so players get a chance to participate in events without forcing them to stay up late/wake up early. since our playerbase is spread across the globe.

Ah, okay. Didn't exactly keep track or know that, thanks!

14 hours ago, OLIVKA said:

Paper escaper is really easy map if comrads will just listen and concintrate. Mother Russia and Putin will bless you :lenny:

what if stalin bless you cyka

• Snowy unpinned and unfeatured this topic