Godspeed

Welp lets start this

ok i'll start off this introduction with saying im an average joe in highschool, who does varsity sports, get decent grades, you guys know the feeling. However on GFL, im a die hard TTT player, and i play it every day. and i absolutely HATE IT when something unfair has happened, like your regular RDM, and this happens at night mostly when an admin is absent. so i intend to become an admin in the future and kind of fill in that night shift

I second major push, it is a hard server to apply for.

You have to be a person that everyone admires 

You have to be always nice and stuff.

You have been mentioning that you want to be admin on ttt1 for like every single day or every other day. So this can show power hunger, patience is the key.

Um, don't be me. I have to mention this to everyone. Just don't be me. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

ok thanks guys for the advice lol, but I'm not power hungry, ive been pretty patient for about... 9 months since I was on my other account "Minor Setback," besides I just need to nail down the nice personality and forum activity now

You don't "answer reports" never heard of that before, you need admin powers to do admin job, TTT1 is one of the most vicious servers to admin on, there is no making friends and still be an admin, if you become an admin then that's all you do, if your an inno kill yourself and watch the logs, if your a D then do your job quickly and end the round fast so you can look at logs, if your a T then kill fast and move the game along or get yourself killed and watch the logs, hope your seeing what I'm saying, when your an admin you life revolves around logs and death scenes

In game I'm the reckoning (bouncing) I'm one of the admins people fear when I'm on cause I'm ruthless, but I'm respected, useally after 2-3 rounds people see I don't fuck around and then all the cancer stops while I'm there

Achievements

Off-topic, cancer never end, they wait for you to leave and it start again, when I was a member I remember that I was scared of bouncing and porch, they seemed to be a machine that play, slay, play, slay

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png