affect

Someone tried scamming me on steam for an item on a game i dont even play.

hey, report STEAM_0:1:150686097 for attempted trade scam. Thank you. If you want the proof frist, add me on steam and ill send you the messages. Tried to trade me some stupid "300 dollar" dota item (worth way less) for my knife.

As much as scamming is bullshit, let's not have these witch hunting threads...

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

getting others to help you report someone isn't going to speed steam support up, they deal with it when the time comes.

coming on GFL asking for help is a bad idea, adding next to no proof.. same as someone telling people to report you with out proof.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

Just a small tip:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3415-WAFH-6433

Read the Steam trade scam faq. It'll help you out in the future. And like snoopy said, it's best not to do that. Because you can get warned for spamming the report button. It's their rules.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 6/25/2017 at 7:24 AM, affect said:

hey, report STEAM_0:1:150686097 for attempted trade scam. Thank you. If you want the proof frist, add me on steam and ill send you the messages. Tried to trade me some stupid "300 dollar" dota item (worth way less) for my knife.

There are specific sites to handle requests such as this. Such as https://steamrep.com/ 

We will handle requests such as a player scamming on our servers or an admin+ using there position to scam, outside of this we won't be able to do anything with the information.

:locked:

Achievements