VilhjalmrF

Sorry.

So, here I am. Some of you already know what has happened last night or at least this morning. This is about the rep abuse issue that I just had recently. I'm not making this post just so I can gain likes, I'm making this post because I feel like that everyone should know. I can care less if you don't like this post. Anyways I just felt like that I should say I'm sorry for what has happen. The story of how or why of this rep abuse even happen does not matter, as I am still responsible for the other account that I decided to ditch for this one. I'm sorry for what has happen. To be honest this is truly sad because considering the fact that I am an admin on a server that I should know the rules.

As for my punishment, my rep was set back to 10. I fully acknowledge my mistake and it will not happen again. As for the Breach server that I am admin on, nothing will change. I will still be that funny-angry admin that you guys know and I will still dedicate myself to the breach server. I will not let this rep abuse get in my way of my work and friends.  Like I said before, I am truly sorry. I hope you guys can forgive me and trust me again. Well I said everything you guys needed to know about. Have a great day. :)

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Sometimes shit happens, that doesn't mean that your psychology and your "power" for administration will be falling down due to that mistake.. That the way i'm thinking personally when something's going wrong everywhere... But i'm saying that i did it once? Will not happened again... It's just a deal of myself... So you could did the same.. Keep looking forward and everything will be perfect :thumbsup:

Friendly advice always bruh.

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: grammar is awesome

I have never understood why people care about the reputation point system on the forums, and I am meaning this from both angles.  The first angle being yourself as someone who wants a high reputation... who cares?  Does it benefit yourself or anyone else to have a higher reputation point?  If there is, then I'd like to know so I can reap these mysterious rewards.  Nobody likes what I say anymore anyways.

The other angle?  Why the hell does the leadership here care if you guys abuse your reputation.  I remember sitting in one of our donkey TS meetings where a Directorate noticed someone else had a higher reputation than them, and it was because some person was "liking" every post of another member.  It's definitely true, that this looked suspicious, but there was nothing objective to say the particular member abused the reputation, and what if they had no say and the other person liking all of their posts chose to do it on their own?  The directorate sought out to reduce the member's reputation points by a substantial amount.  What should it matter if someone wants their reputation points to be high?  Just let it be.  Reducing their reputation points did nothing to better the community in my opinion, and it risked that member's loyalty and morale.

...  in summary:  There's no need for you to feel sorry.  This event shouldn't be making you feel worse.  Reputation points can be a fun side thing when it feels like people are liking your content or even a bloated number to boost your confidence, but you can have even more fun if you just focus on the other aspects of a community such as the game and your friends here.

Edited by Joshy
grammar is awesome

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

there would be no point in having the reputation system if people went and abused it with alt accounts, getting others to like your posts.

we don't care how much rep someone has as long it isn't abused, and unfair.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

I only care about post counts. I mean, if anything, we'll know if someone is following rules or not because it is a forum rule. The abuse of reputation is most likely to get attention by showing 

EY BOIS, IM POPULAR! WATCH ME!

Kind of reaction/response. But it's also because of the color thing, I believe some people are trying to get the rainbow color rep.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

12 minutes ago, Bae said:

I believe some people are trying to get the rainbow color rep.

are you one of them? 

:lenny:

yeah.gif

19 minutes ago, Leks said:

are you one of them? 

:lenny:

I prefer rainbow text than a rainbow dot but that doesn't exist. :lenny:

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements