IamJesus.

Unban

Name: Link

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85990076

Banned by: NotMotder (Nil)

Ban reason: Mass RDM

Reason I should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was messing around and I never got a warning or a short ban it was a perma ban and it will not happen again and if it does I will take the perma ban.

Posted  Edited by Xy_

@NotMotder will review your appeal, please be patient.

EDIT: Nil hasn't been online for like 66 days.

@Violator

Edited by Xy_

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

7 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Untill @NotMotder replies. However it seems weird to get perma-ban as first offense on mass RDM

It's probably gonna come down to violator lifting or reducing the ban, Nil hasn't been on in a while.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

25 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Untill @NotMotder replies. However it seems weird to get perma-ban as first offense on mass RDM

Weeeell, we here on the TTT1 server tend to permaban people who come onto the server to be shitheads (I.E. Mass RDMing and not giving a flying fuck), sooo...

GEE, I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED.

2 minutes ago, myPHART said:

Weeeell, we here on the TTT1 server tend to permaban people who come onto the server to be shitheads (I.E. Mass RDMing and not giving a flying fuck), sooo...

GEE, I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED.

You might be doing that, but please remember you permaban them from ALL of GFL's servers and not just TTT. This includes other games such as CS:GO. If you would please try keep it to a 2-week ban that might be helping in increasing the population of GFL as a whole.

Nerd

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Worgee said:

You might be doing that, but please remember you permaban them from ALL of GFL's servers and not just TTT. This includes other games such as CS:GO. If you would please try keep it to a 2-week ban that might be helping in increasing the population of GFL as a whole.

forgive if it may sound rude, we perma ban when he kills a high number of players because he can, I'm pretty sure he didn't read the rules or care about them, Im also pretty sure if he wasn't he could join another of our servers and ruin the fun from other players-which could lead to even more people leaving.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

14 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Let's not even mention that 99% of our bans don't have any proof attached (I'm guilty of this myself)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by myPHART
4 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Let's not even mention that 99% of our bans don't have any proof attached (I'm guilty of this myself)

?

Even so, I don't really care about people who decide to be dicks. If you're gonna come here to be an asshole, I'll treat you like an asshole, and I'll make sure everyone in the community knows you're an asshole. Plain and simple.

Now, let's return to the matter at hand: the ban appeal.

Edited by myPHART

19 minutes ago, myPHART said:

Even so, I don't really care about people who decide to be dicks. If you're gonna come here to be an asshole, I'll treat you like an asshole, and I'll make sure everyone in the community knows you're an asshole. Plain and simple.

The only guy acting like a dick/asshole here right now is you by stating this. The reason the permaban is brought up is due to it affect all of the servers and not just GMOD TTT. I know it sucks that people mass RDM but it's also an offense on other servers where we/they only ban for 1 week for mass RDM and 2 weeks if they also leave. You seem to think that this is only up to TTT to choose which kinda is right, but since it affects all servers I (and on behalf of others) hope you will have in mind that a permaban for such an offense have influence on GFL servers as a whole.

Nerd

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Worgee said:

The only guy acting like a dick/asshole here right now is you by stating this. The reason the permaban is brought up is due to it affect all of the servers and not just GMOD TTT. I know it sucks that people mass RDM but it's also an offense on other servers where we/they only ban for 1 week for mass RDM and 2 weeks if they also leave. You seem to think that this is only up to TTT to choose which kinda is right, but since it affects all servers I (and on behalf of others) hope you will have in mind that a permaban for such an offense have influence on GFL servers as a whole.

43 minutes ago, Pyros said:

forgive if it may sound rude, we perma ban when he kills a high number of players because he can, I'm pretty sure he didn't read the rules or care about them, Im also pretty sure if he wasn't he could join another of our servers and ruin the fun from other players-which could lead to even more people leaving.

read what I said, if they are truly sorry they massed they will appeal

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

something something take it to messages something something?

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

14 minutes ago, Link10115 said:

So I may be waiting a while?

He hasn't been on steam for 2 months,  @Violator

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif