CountDooku

Ban Appeal

Name: I beat My Wife 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107344756 

Banned by: Whole Milk

Ban reason: Attempt Mass

Why you should be unbanned: I had the role of a Traitor on a gfl server. I walked in the lighthouse and my fellow tbuddy was shooting at an innocent. Whole Milk Came up and immediately killed my T buddy. He went to ID the body. Suddenly he decided to kill me. I reported him and he replied back saying that I didn't ID the body and that I wasn't helping to kill the Traitor.... He doesn't know I was a traitor. So I just could've been a player who came across the who situation. I wouldn't know who to shoot. I didn't know who shot first. So I'd wait for one player to die and I'd ID the body. If it was an innocent I'd kill the player that killed the innocent. This would be a much better way to determine who I'd kill. But whole milk just got involved in the situation and killed me fellow T friend. When my teammate died, whole milk ID'ed the body and killed me. I was not given a chance to id the body. So this also seemed unfair. After that round, Whole Milk did not slay himself. I was mad. So I decided to kill whole Milk. And I went to the nether where a player was on the edge of falling into the lava. I walked past by him and accidentally pushed him into the lava. He died. Not too long after. A player came in trying to kill me. As he was doing so he made himself fall into the lava. I just killed whole milk. It was wrong of me to do. But it was also wrong of whole milk to not slay himself due to rdm. 

Even though I'm not admin on TTT, tagging @WholeMilk to come see this. Maybe he or another admin can explain to you what happened. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

This is a ban appeal, not an admin report.  Take this case up with Vio.

For your ban, you rdm'd me and another, while I misread the logs thinking that you threw an inced to damage both.  I admit to making a mistake and will be removing your ban as soon as my phone is charged so I may use my mobile authentication.

One thing you did wrong is deciding to make decisions yourself. I was there when you revenged RDM'd and then you decided to push someone in the lava as well but I don't believe you should be banned but followed by a slay should  from your actions because the third person tried killing you after u killed the second person in the lava.  You had a right to defend yourself. 

But at the same time you could say you were in the wrong defending yourself when the third person you damaged was trying to kill you because you RDM'd the guy in the lava. There can be that side of this too. 

I may be thinking about this too much but by the rules you should've only gotten a slay.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

5 minutes ago, WholeMilk said:

This is a ban appeal, not an admin report.  Take this case up with Vio.

For your ban, you rdm'd me and another, while I misread the logs thinking that you threw an inced to damage both.  I admit to making a mistake and will be removing your ban as soon as my phone is charged so I may use my mobile authentication.

Would you like me to unban him?

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

:locked:

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements