NOT-LAW

JailBreak Trial Admin Application -- The Law

Posted  Edited by LAw - Edit Reason: Update of hours

Name

THE LAW or just LAW

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:40226864

Play Time

About 112 Hours (changed to show that I am active, because I went on vacation and it looks like I was not)

Admin Sponsor(s)

PurpleExod, Moose, Wailord

Why do I want to Become Admin?

I would like to become a GFL Jail Break Admin because ever since I joined I have noticed things that happen when Admins are

not around, Things that could be fixed with, simply, more admins, I do feel like I could fill this role, and help anyone on the server that needs help. I know that my playtime on the server has not been as long as most people who apply, 

and I have not posted on forums much.  I will begin to fix this as I become more acquainted with the Forum system, which I am not very used to,

and will try my hardest to get used to as quickly as possible.

Why should YOU accept me

I think you should accept me as an admin because I would be an asset to the staff team. I can be on the server with as much time as I can get, and I will try my best to get used to the way everything works. 

Also, I have no beef or neglect for anyone on the server, and hopefully I believe, no one has neglect for me. I do not find myself to get easily angered or triggered at people if something offends or angers me.

Overall, You should accept me because I want to help anyone that needs it on Jailbreak, including the staff there, any way I can. 

(I also have a clean record, Except for as today ,where I do not know who, was testing !warn all or something, as you can see by the reason of it if you want to check)

Extra Info

I have TS, Discord, Skype, And mobile phone if necessary to contact me. I am available about 4-5+ hours over the summer, and I am not sure about the school year yet,

as I am moving schools next year. I am also in Pacific Time Zone, if that is needed. I have never used admin commands before, but I can, hopefully, get used to them very fast. Even If I do not get Trial Admin, I want to thank Everyone for giving me a chance and their own consideration.

-Law

Edited by LAw
Update of hours

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

Hi @LAw!

Let me be the first to say thank you for your interest in becoming admin for our server.

As for my vote at this time, I'll give ya a +1.

Pros:

Friendly

Mature and never shown any kind of frustration (as far as I can tell)

Knows the rules of the server

Active on server

Cons:

Not all too active on the forums

Things to work on:

Know that taking this position will require you to be active on the forums (which I trust you can and will do).

I wish you luck on the rest of your application!

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord

Hey there LAW, thanks a lot for taking the time to write your Application.

As soon as you asked me for sponsorship I realized you were the perfect candidate for the administrator position!

Major Pros

Well-Known player in the JB Community

Helpful

Knows Rules (From what I can tell)

Keeps the server under control

Able to control temper. 

Things to Work on

Activity on the forums. - As unlikely as it seems, JB is actually part of a multi-game-community, that's a really cool place to check out!

Getting to know the admins. - As scary as we seem, you'll actually learn alot about administration hanging out with us in our TeamSpeak channel (IP: ts.gflclan.com)

Player Reports - Player reports are great, they give you the power to get rid of those nasty rule breakers when we aren't online!

Cons

Admin Experience - Don't worry, if you do get accepted, the admin team will welcome you and help you better understand punishments and commands (I'll also be able to help you with source bans if you get accepted).

All in all, you're probably one of my favorite applicants in a while.

+1 and confirming sponsorship

Good luck with your application :)

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

Hey @LAw

My current vote will be -1 for now due to you just comming back which shows from recent activity. You are not a rulebreaker but I don't specifically recall how you play etc. I hope you get your activity since I'm not sure how you really are and I don't have a feeling of what you can bring atm.

If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me

Nerd

Achievements

@King_Wailord Thanks so much @Worgee Thanks for the consideration man, I know I haven't played with you as often, and I planned this application before my vacation, But I know you considered

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

+1 and sponsor confirmed :thumbsup:

Pros

Friendly and over all pleasant to  be around

Knows both T and CT side well

From what I've seen has a decent grasp of rules

Able to control temper

Work on

Activity on forums and TS/Discord. Learn the greater community of GFL, not just jailbreak!  Though that is a great part :lenny:

Cons

Not too many hours

No admin experience, however this is a minor thing to worry about

Overall get to know the bigger community, be more active on Forums and other platforms we use (TS and DIscord) Otherwise best of luck on the application!

Achievements

:thumbsup: confirming sponsorship

Pros; 

I have seen you on many times

You're relatively active

You have a basic understanding of the rules

Things to work on: 

Activity on the forums and getting to know the greater community. <--- Suggestion, joining TS and just popping into channels to see what others are doing and just talk and make new friends with them :3

:D

Hello, @LAw.
It's been 2 weeks since this application has been open, and, like many others that have been open for a rather extended period of time, I am notifying you that we have NOT forgotten about you!

This means that I, personally, am really neutral despite all the positive feedback from my fellow admins, therefore here a few things that I believe you could improve:

• Join our discord (Use this code: hxbwvCK )

• Use our TeamSpeak 3 server to hang out with our administrators and get to know them better (including me, maybe invite us to play some stuff together, you know, make some friends )

• Be active on the forums!!! This is a big must! Not only in the Jailbreak sub-forum, but if you get accepted you will have a Admin chat to read daily and also other forums. Maybe post an introduction thread HERE

The final decision regarding this app should be coming soon :)

Thanks,

L

yeah.gif

@Leks Thank you for responding, as I have been nervous for the past 2 weeks. I am joining the Discord as I write this, I will try to use TeamSpeak more, trying to get used to it, And I will write an introduction. I want to thank you again for even considering me so much. I really hope your final decision is a YES, but thanks even if it is a NO

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Humpty dumpty I'm here to bumpy.

Still trying to figure where to put you atm.

I still believe you should go on TS and socialize with us :-) (however you are in discord with me but still).

I'm changing my vote to -1 to neutral since I'm not sure atm.

Feel free to ask me mate, this is nothing personal just to let you know :-)

Nerd

Achievements