Perma ban appeal

Name: CaptainOhYeah

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptinOYA

Banned by: PeanutButter-n-Jesus

Ban reason: 

RDM from a player report + history of bans

Banned from:

Web Ban

After coming off a week ban by bunnynator, which I had already appealed for but was denied, I attempted to join and was met with this ban message.

I am appealing this ban because I do not think this ban has much at all to do with my gameplay.

Again, I had not played on this server since before recieving a week ban from bunnynator.

I believe that I have been banned because of my outspoken posts on this forum.

I have had issues with other admins previously and had let them know that their behavior has been less than professional.

In private messages I have been given thinly veiled threats from an admin and after mentioning that another admin had been resetting their karma after

rdming (without using that admin's name) that admin joined in on the private message and I was met with a paragraph of that admin defending their actions

because admins like you and the furry admin who always sets his karma to above default level after rdming people are going to drive away a great community. 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Look at me go

Getting called out cause of "abusing"
lemme fix you on that you hoe, I dont abuse, I slay myself when I fuck up, I reset karma to those who ask for it and deserve it and I reset mine cause GUESS WHAT you people bitch and moan and complaing and whine and just cancer when there are no admins on SO admins have the ability to RESET karma, cause if we get karma banned we are like you banned for a day, so quit your whining and bitching, take your stupid punishment and stop being an inconseiderate fuck on the servers and this won't be an issue anymore.

Love

The Furry Admin 

PS: If you have an issue with how I or any other admin ADMINS then record it and send it to violator

PPS: good luck on getting one of us demoted cause we know what we are doing and we keep records of everything and vio keeps track of us

The last two messages I recieved from the original admin I was speaking to privately was him basically telling me to find a new server and to 

"Heed my warning, son"

So of course finding out that I was perma banned from my favorite TTT server after not being on the server for a week+ seemed a little suspicious.

All I ask is that other, higher up admins ( @Violator etc  )  take a look at all of this information and judge whether or not a perma ban is justified when all I really did was try and speak up when I felt like some of the admins/trial admins were going on a bit of a power trip.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, -_Fx_- said:

Do you have screen shots of the pm so we know its real?

pm'd

1 hour ago, MooTheCow said:

Pretty sure you got banned because a player had reported you:

"Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an appeal!

Let's get started.

First:

4 hours ago, captinoya said:

I am appealing this ban because I do not think this ban has much at all to do with my gameplay.

In response to this, I'm going to reference what Moo stated. A report was submitted against you. In this report, a demo was provided showing you killing people via the use of props, as shown here: 

I'd easily say this video speaks for itself. Plus, you have had a history of doing this exact thing.

After coming off a week ban by bunnynator, which I had already appealed for but was denied, I attempted to join and was met with this ban message.

Again, I had not played on this server since before recieving a week ban from bunnynator.

I believe that I have been banned because of my outspoken posts on this forum.

I have had issues with other admins previously and had let them know that their behavior has been less than professional.

In private messages I have been given thinly veiled threats from an admin and after mentioning that another admin had been resetting their karma after

rdming (without using that admin's name) that admin joined in on the private message and I was met with a paragraph of that admin defending their actions

because admins like you and the furry admin who always sets his karma to above default level after rdming people are going to drive away a great community. 

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Look at me go

Getting called out cause of "abusing"
lemme fix you on that you hoe, I dont abuse, I slay myself when I fuck up, I reset karma to those who ask for it and deserve it and I reset mine cause GUESS WHAT you people bitch and moan and complaing and whine and just cancer when there are no admins on SO admins have the ability to RESET karma, cause if we get karma banned we are like you banned for a day, so quit your whining and bitching, take your stupid punishment and stop being an inconseiderate fuck on the servers and this won't be an issue anymore.

Love

The Furry Admin 

PS: If you have an issue with how I or any other admin ADMINS then record it and send it to violator

PPS: good luck on getting one of us demoted cause we know what we are doing and we keep records of everything and vio keeps track of us

The last two messages I recieved from the original admin I was speaking to privately was him basically telling me to find a new server and to 

"Heed my warning, son"

So of course finding out that I was perma banned from my favorite TTT server after not being on the server for a week+ seemed a little suspicious.

All I ask is that other, higher up admins ( @Violator etc  )  take a look at all of this information and judge whether or not a perma ban is justified when all I really did was try and speak up when I felt like some of the admins/trial admins were going on a bit of a power trip.

Thank you.

I have no clue what any of this has to do with the reason you were banned. You have already tagged Violator, so you know who you can go to if you do still feel the admin is in the wrong, or you can even reach out to @MilkMan

Ban reason: 

RDM from a player report + history of bans

And on that note:

https://gyazo.com/ad9f75f717e2d7cfdc226442f2cc1b2a

22 bans in less than 4 months.

Ultimately, you just do not seem to get that we are trying to enforce the rules. You have appealed before, and most appeals were accepted, save for the previous one. While I'd like to think you learned from the previous ban, this report said otherwise. It is with this in mind that I am going to DENY your appeal.

I may be willing to change my mind in a few months, but at this time, no.

Here is to hoping that this is the time you learn from your mistakes in the future. Cheers.

Please don't make more alts, either. Trying to avoid your ban just makes your appeal lose credibility. 

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png