Ben

Merge Art and Media in one

This idea goes out to @Joshy and Bae.

I was thinking, why don't we have entertainment under interests category on the forums? There how it would work, and I've included a few more things:

• Art --- all of its remaining sections would, obviously, go with the parent.
  • Media --- all of its remaining sections would, again, go with the parent.
    • The new section should be added, which could encourage others to show off their work and seek advice, recommendations, etc.
      • Advice/Recommendation/Critiques
      • Writer's Club

This doesn't really mean anything, although it's just a website suggestion for the forums. Thoughts?

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

I am fine with it, as long as I don't see some nonsense, where those weird creative team perms cause another issue, if they have control of the media section atm aswell, this argument is not valid, but I just do not wish to see people attacked for some nonsense, when they did not have any intent to offend a soul, and "produced a meme" with recent changes to this team that "meme issue" might not even be relevent anymore but I have yet to see improvement aka acceptence in that area, I just don't want some poor soul to ask about his work and it gets him in trouble for no reason what so ever, anyways the "joke" creative team apps have happened for a reason, you guys have a habit of being offended over everything, and people have laughed at that.

I do and have always wished the creative team to be better, and am not one to want something to die, or suffer what ever you want to call it, I just simply can not stand by such events which I feel disgraced this community and the such, if I saw improvement beleive me I would be more then happy to accept a good team.

I hope things change for the better, and or have changed.

also if the perms where changed and lessoned I also am fine with the move, just concerned about possible nonsense happening over nothing.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

It had my thumbs up before you even posted it ;)

Feh8rd5.png

I suppose great minds think alike.  Thanks for posting it- I like suggestions documented on threads way better, and you're doing great.  Now we can some more feedback and hopefully it'll be implemented.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

What would you propose this new section be called? It doesn't seem right to call it "Media" when that section has been dead for a while. You also don't immediately think of art and such from that word.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

43 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

What would you propose this new section be called? It doesn't seem right to call it "Media" when that section has been dead for a while. You also don't immediately think of art and such from that word.

Entertainment would be ideal.

76561198043643390.png

3 minutes ago, Benroy said:

Entertainment would be ideal.

Somewhat, but not quite. That word is more often associated with the likes of movies and games nowadays.

I could just take the easy route and call it Art & Media.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

59 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

Somewhat, but not quite. That word is more often associated with the likes of movies and games nowadays.

Your choice. I went over the head and forgot about naming the new section. 

76561198043643390.png

5 hours ago, Shuruia said:

if not done already I think that is the best route and just merge it into the art section as @Benroy suggested.

Achievements