AJ6301

False IP Perma Ban

About 7 years ago now is when I first joined GFL. I started on Deathrun but made a switch to TTT1  and quickly became a regular and known on the server. Then Calvin had TTT2 Rotation and i joined that server and eventually became and admin. I did my job and did what an admin was supposed to do at all times, i never abused, i was always fair. Calvin started becoming very inactive and decided to resign as manager, Sniperpro25 became manager and he wanted me to become Co-Manager but before that happened he decided to step down as well. There was two people to choose from to become new manager, me and Titanc. 99% of the servers players wanted me to become manager, for some reason Vio never liked me even tho i never really came in contact with him and I never wronged him and things started going south. Vio basically took over and no other Division leaders cared at this time.  One night I was on teamspeak with ShinySides (member) and DoctorWolf (used to be admin) and we were just messing around on the server when they started to mess around and talk trash to KingDeDeDe (member). They were saying this on the forums or something but i wasnt paying any attention to it, then they told me to go look and i just scanned through everything and typed "roasted" and that was it. The next day Vio permabans me for "bullying" I believe it was, when i did nothing wrong and Shiny and Wolf got in no trouble at all. Titanc became manager of the server and the server died within a week. Almost 2 years go by and i come back and join TTT1 yesterday. I joined to have a good time with Rush (admin) and Sniper (member) and i wasnt breaking any rules or being toxic or anything but I was quickly quickly banned by Milkman (manager) for a false reason... "Nice alt come back and apply for member". I was not avoiding any bans, I never even knew i was IP banned i thought it was just a regular ban but i moved just a couple months ago and decided to join TTT1 and I was unabnned so I thought my ban expired. I was false perma banned 2 times now. I would like to be unbanned please thank you. Someone needs to start working on getting people in line and stop abuse. Thank You.

From what I can remember you led people to harass a member of the community, instructing people to attack this person on the site, shoutbox, ts, server, and what not. So no you were not banned for saying a word but for leading an attack on someone.

Anyways, it looks like our sourcebans derped out and you were never unbanned.

I9MhKK5.png

16 minutes ago, Violator said:

From what I can remember you led people to harass a member of the community, instructing people to attack this person on the site, shoutbox, ts, server, and what not. So no you were not banned for saying a word but for leading an attack on someone.

so is that a yes?

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

5 hours ago, Violator said:

milk re-banned him like 2 days ago lol

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

7 hours ago, Violator said:

@Violator i didnt lead anything. That was Camnik, Doctorwolf, and ShinySides. I did not lead anything.

48 minutes ago, AJ6301 said:

@Violator i didnt lead anything. That was Camnik, Doctorwolf, and ShinySides. I did not lead anything.

You clearly did if you were perm banned for it. If i recall right, you were also banned from the site as well. Let's face it you were salty and you wanted revenge for what happened. Also stop trying to go over our heads by messaging the directors. You were an admin once, you know how ban appeals work here.

I9MhKK5.png

Look, this wasn't a ban for an alt account obviously. I just thought it was cause well I wasn't exactly sure how you got through that ban. But I am not sure what EXACTLY went on in TTT2 because I wasn't apart of it as much as TTT1. But that whole incident rings a bell. Now I can't say you were apart of it and I can't say you weren't but from that ban and how you've been acting over this ban doesn't really say you didn't as much as it would if you just simply made a ban appeal and talked about it with me and Violator. Instead your having everyone jump on our case and asking what's going on and kinda seems like another "attack" on us, which isn't really cool tbh. Now CONSIDERING that ban didn't really STICK in SB I can't really say if my ban was exactly VALID or INVALID. So, we will look into it further and make a justified result for you. 

If you want to maybe help us figure out what exactly happened this probably will end up in your favor. Thanks.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

9 hours ago, Violator said:

You clearly did if you were perm banned for it. If i recall right, you were also banned from the site as well. Let's face it you were salty and you wanted revenge for what happened. Also stop trying to go over our heads by messaging the directors. You were an admin once, you know how ban appeals work here.

Im not going over anyones heads... Someone told my to talk to the Directors if i had an issue with you and i believe that was pyros(Sorry pyros if it wasnt) i figured they would talk to you cause that would be the correct thing to do. Just because i was banned for something doesnt mean i did it... People are false banned a lot (Not just talking about GFL im talking about all servers in general) so just because i was banned for something isnt proof that i was doing it. And actually i wasnt salty at all and i never want any revenge or anything iwth GFL or anyone specific, i want to see gfl and everyone grow not be put down. 
Was it immature of me at the time to join Camniks steam group and say the "i agree to..." thing but that still is no reason for a ban as i never said anything to KingDeDeDe nor did i in private or to any other users. That was done by DoctorWolf and ShinySides.

9 hours ago, MilkMan said:

Look, this wasn't a ban for an alt account obviously. I just thought it was cause well I wasn't exactly sure how you got through that ban. But I am not sure what EXACTLY went on in TTT2 because I wasn't apart of it as much as TTT1. But that whole incident rings a bell. Now I can't say you were apart of it and I can't say you weren't but from that ban and how you've been acting over this ban doesn't really say you didn't as much as it would if you just simply made a ban appeal and talked about it with me and Violator. Instead your having everyone jump on our case and asking what's going on and kinda seems like another "attack" on us, which isn't really cool tbh. Now CONSIDERING that ban didn't really STICK in SB I can't really say if my ban was exactly VALID or INVALID. So, we will look into it further and make a justified result for you. 

If you want to maybe help us figure out what exactly happened this probably will end up in your favor. Thanks.

I was told to talk to the directors i wasnt undermining anyones authority and i tried talking to Vio when the ban first happened 2 years ago and i never got any response and then you banned me and i tried talking to you but you literally said no, rush told you to talk to me and you said no. So of course im going to go to someone higher up. And i would love to help solve this issue. I told you i am free to talk in Teamspeak or Discord and im sure i can get Doctorwolf and Shinysides to talk along with Rush and anyone else that was there for the incident. I have no hard feelings towards anyone here or in GFL, I just want to be able to play with my friends and have a good time and maybe even work my way back up to admin, I dont think that either of my bans were justified and i want to change that.   

2 hours ago, Violator said:

Promise to be a good boy and we will unban.

I promise i wont break any rules, i never have and i never will, especially the bullying ones causes thats messed up i know what its like to be bullied and thats why i didn’t participate in any of it. Im just trynna have some fun with rush and sniper and my other friends on The server. So yes i promise im not going to do anything