queue

GFL Alignment Chart

Posted  Edited by qDuck VERO.co
6 minutes ago, Worgee said:

nick is a good boi dough

except when he cannot find a dropbox link to the forum badges that is in like 3 locations, gets upset with me because I forgot on a single occasion to send him that same link when I got home, and then proceeded to never ask me for the link again. When confronted over it by someone else, they went and found the link in 30 seconds.

Good use of a director position, right?

Edited by qDuck VERO.co

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to duck
4 minutes ago, qDuck VERO.co said:

except when he cannot find a dropbox link to the forum badges that is in like 3 locations, gets upset with me because I forgot on a single occasion to send him that same link when I got home, and then proceeded to never ask me for the link again.

Good use of a director position, right?

I mean you're not wrong, not sure if I am still the only person who ever blocked and removed him off my steam friends list yet... I was a bit disgusted at the time I guess when I did it but uhhh ya...

over 8 years of steam looks like I have only ever blocked 24 people total :L or that is the number I just counted that I have blocked I should say...

Edited by i have had it up to duck

Achievements

41 minutes ago, Ben Roy said:

I'm finding this interesting to learn that two people thinks I'm lawfu neutral. 

You knew I've already thought of you this way :B|: I've just noticed you wait a lot for some type of approval or support before moving forward with something, and so it really fits the description.  Which role do you think you would fit better?  I'd love to see your alignment chart.  I don't disagree with my own role.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just a reminder of how I did it to encourage more:

I made a template on PowerPoint to make this easier for anyone else who would like to make this with straight and sized pictures.  I'll show you quick and dirty steps to get it done if you have MS PowerPoint: DropBox Link.

Right click and "Save image as..." the avatars of the person you think fits that roles.

JwZ9VXh.png

Use the MS PowerPoint template (in the DropBox link above) and right click on the picture you want to change.  You'll have to "Download" it.

MHg8uoY.png

Click on "Change picture..."
TI2lvNy.png

Do this for each avatar you would like to change.  You can select all by typing "CTRL+A", then right click onto a selected item and pick "Group > Group"

E7Cwhw5.png

Last: Right click again on the grouped picture and click on "Save as Picture..."  You can upload it on a website like Imgur or use any other hosting site at your discretion.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, Joshy said:

Darkling, qDuck, Myself (Joshy),

Ben Roy, Kubnair, Jerry Hat Trick,

Shuruia, PB-n-J, Riggs

how tf am I chaotic evil? :lenny:

jinnd1.png

• 4 months later...