cancerous_cunt

REMOVE THESE MAPS

Posted  Edited by ZaKLaKe

THE MAPS scrapmetal, eveninghouse, subterranean AND downtown_fiend ARE TOTAL SHIT! PLEASE MAKE xmas_downtown COME BACK!!!!! (And maybe halfdocks; cmon it wasn't that bad. At least it has spots not like shitty scrapmetal which is, although beautiful and has nice music, spotless)

Thank you for reading this.

like if u agree

Edited by ZaKLaKe

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

• 3 weeks later...

xmas_downtown is WAY better than the downtown we have now and has many more spots, scrapmetal in my opinion is there just for the visuals.

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Diablodoggy28 said:

I honestly don’t hate evening house I believe it is small but it has some spots on it

maybe 2

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

If you remove scrap-metal i'll commit the finest, flashiest and furious act of eating you @cancerous_cunt, like 101% cannibal style.
I'll take your arms and turn them into stomach kebabs.
Then your liver i'll mince, and make into a lasagna with skin as its core ingredient
I'll mash your brain and use it as batter for your deep fried testes.
And i'll donate the rest to viable and trustworthy organ donor societies, because people need heart and lung transplants, it's no joke, register today!

Evening house is good as is, just get the Sneak McGee and you'll win every time, it's not bad at all

Subteranean is never even played, so i mean i'm fine with it getting removed.

Xmas_downtown was entirely overplayed in it's time on the server, but was undoubtedly a good map, and i'd like to see it back.

u forgot museum

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
18 hours ago, Harakoni said:

If you remove scrap-metal i'll commit the finest, flashiest and furious act of eating you @cancerous_cunt, like 101% cannibal style.
Then your liver i'll mince, and make into a lasagna with skin as its core ingredient
And i'll donate the rest to viable and trustworthy organ donor societies, because people need heart and lung transplants, it's no joke, register today!

Evening house is good as is, just get the Sneak McGee and you'll win every time, it's not bad at all

Xmas_downtown was entirely overplayed in it's time on the server, but was undoubtedly a good map, and i'd like to see it back.

+1 Top Chef

18 hours ago, mbs said:

u forgot museum

no

4 hours ago, Fafy said:

ur jokes are bad

no

4 hours ago, Harakoni said:

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die. 

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse. 

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

nice signature

On 3/9/2018 at 12:39 AM, Jat said:

I love you @cancerous_cunt

I know I know no need to tell me out of our of pms ;) 

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Posted  Edited by Smores
On 6/23/2018 at 7:57 PM, Harakoni said:

People seem to forget what a good map is. If it's random whether you get caught, it's bad. If there's either almost always winning hiders or seekers, it's bad. Winning 100% of the time is bad. Just because something is never played doesn't mean it should be removed. It should be removed cuz it actually sucks balls and it's I hide in a corner that there's a 50% chance someone's gonna check, or I lose. Just because it's overplayed doesn't mean it should've been removed. Downtown had easy spots, hard spots, and intermediate spots. It had escapes and jukes, and it wasn't a pain to seek. It wasn't random if you got caught on downtown, because all you had to do was get good at the spots and know how to use the map to escape.

Edit: Forgot to comment about scrap metal. I like the way it looks which makes it fun for me, but it's kinda flat. What I mean by that is, you go outside and get spotted. You stay inside, and you wait to get found. You hide in cheeky spot like under the trucks or in the ceilings and you wait for the people to figure out that's a spot which will then be checked every round.

Edited by Smores

@PsquawOsaurus come listen to your man cancerous here he got a great idea 

plz get rid of them they shit

Add me on steam if you have something to talk about or if you know me from in game.

Steam Profile

CHAT_UUUU.PNG.31ad2435c8e551cd7fca524a4b883455.PNGprisonerinhere.png.125596895993295e6d6a9a6a0ebe68ff.pngdivisionleader.png.74379b1f0abecd160352b74ee8071099.pngpillroblox.PNG.5a36deecf36187ec173dd21d2136828b.PNGboogabooga.jpeg.b968a95be49b2692c4832f021022b46a.jpegspacer.pngautismv2.png.7a7ba6b9d03ff16d503f7677ee7cdcab.png

• 3 months later...