Name:

FEFE

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:122823038

Banned by:

Davoony

Ban reason:

Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: OK i fully admit that i was ghosting, however involuntarily. i had a friend in the game, and we are friends on steam however we have not ghosted using external chat boxes. he reported me mid game. i did not know why so i responded and found out that he had just told me who the last remaining T was. someone found the tester block and we began testing people. the person who had been given away just sat there doing nothing, and (you must understand it was/is very late at night) so i decided to kill him. i fully admit that i used ghosted information for m own benefit, possibly ruining the game for the T i rdm'd i would have take the slay fair enough but at the time i wasn't in the mood to deal with a delaying T, i had checked earlier that there was no admin to slay this person so i did it myself. i just couldn't be fucked waiting another 3 minuets for this guy to do something. i was also banned about three seconds after i did this through a copy paste command that banned my "Friend" before i had even killed this persons, which leads me to believe that the admin in this case banned both of us based off of the evidence that we were friends outside game, and he/she(i dont know) sent me this message through the report system. (im slightly irritated that i was ridiculed for insisting that the admins ban ghosters a few months ago but they decided there wasn't enough evidence even after the repeatedly revenge killed anyone who killed one of them, and gave away the identity of their T buddies to others) (also irritated that the person that effectively targeted me for about four rounds wasnt banned first also) i think Jade/davoony should have waited a few seconds before making the decision to ban both of us, because if i had not acted on this message then they would have no reason to ban me at all. there is nothing i can do if people send me messages through the report system, and i sincerely hope that @davoony doesnt continue doing this... @JadedJade. (actually come to think of it, the admin had not spectated the entire match, and possibly didnt even know weather or not this person had been KOSed earlier over voice chat or anything. sorry but at this point i have just spent over 12 hours at school and just wanted to coo, down before bed. (hence the overly long appeal... venting) 

Edited by FEFE
@

First, you shouldn't answer reports mid-game, there is zero sense on doing so. You also admitted ghosting and killing the guy for "delaying", which being the last T and all innocents being together and you having no credits to buy a jihad is hard.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

im more than aware, but also aware of the fact that there were about two dead people at the time...... sooo he hast done anything useful all round and i should forgive him for doing nothing useful anyway.

but is one rdm worth a week ban. that is the only time i had received such a message since logging on. and i dont often get the time to play (especially if im stuck at school for 12 fucking hours) i would have taken a slay, possibly even a 24 hour ban, but a week doesnt seem fair. i had no idea why i had been reported, i was surround by people, and already knew there was one T left so of course i wanted to respond. that match was boring enough as it was. figured i might get some amusement out of it.

"Copy paste command" Yes, because typing out !sbanid (Insert steamid) (Time) (reason) is copy pasting.

Enough being a snarky bitch, lets get down to it.

I banned you mostly because A: what you did was ghosting, alongside the fact you admitted that you were going to act upon it IN your report response.

B: Yes, while 1 week is harsh when its 1 kill, ghosting itself is more of a serious offense, ESP when you're caught in the act.

C: I did wait a second before i made my decision, i stopped to check the report, i stopped to see if you guys were friends, and i waited until you started firing to pull the trigger.

I feel for you on people wasting time, i really do, But choose the right thing, over the wrong, always.

The TL:DR: Regardless, you acted upon the info you got, You admitted to such and i banned you both because of it, plain and simple ghosting.

You have an admin application submitted, You know the rules, you know how strict some admins are with them, you did this to yourself.

I won't reduce your ban, simply because you understand the system. and instead of actually making a good example, you set yourself up for failure.

This is my one and only response unless forced by Violator or MilkMan

Have a wonderful day! - Love, Jade.

unknown.png

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png