Nick

Weak Permanent Ban

Posted  Edited by Nick

Name:  Jaffar Fromalladin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60526619

Banned by: Fx

Ban reason: gtfo here

Why he should be unbanned: The ban reason is invalid, and the person in question is a first time offender. Proper documentation or a lift of the ban should be in its place. 

unknown.png

Edited by Nick

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

I was there when the ban occurred, and if I'm remembering the right person, you, killed 8 guys and Fx banned you. Cally was dealing with the reports when Fx did the ban.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by -_Fx_-

He Supermassed Killing 8 people in one round for no reason other than to mass. So I perma banned him.

Edited by -_Fx_-

Posted  Edited by -_Fx_-

And may I ask why are you bringing this up when I already explained it to Milk man? and dealt with it. From what I recall you are no longer a higher up so why are you getting involved. 

Edited by -_Fx_-

6 minutes ago, -_Fx_- said:

And may I ask why are you bringing this up when I already explained it to Milk man? and dealt with it. From what I recall you are no longer a higher up so why are you getting involved. 

Anyone can appeal a ban if they think it's invalid. Higher Up or not, and even if he resigned he can appeal a ban from someone else for not agreeing with it or thinking it was a clear case of abuse.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Just now, Pyros said:

Anyone can appeal a ban if they think it's invalid. Higher Up or not, and even if he resigned he can appeal a ban from someone else for not agreeing with it or thinking it was a clear case of abuse.

I could have worded it better but the guy clearly came on to mass rdm and nothing more and he supermassed so I permabanned him cause we don't need people like that on our servers. My reasons are completely justified.