AddictedAiden

Big Boy/Big Gay's Pgag Appeal

So someone pgagged me (TheSadBandit) for screaming into my mic and micspamming, which I was not doing. I keep my mic about 6-10 inches away from my head, and I do not scream, if someone wants me to turn it down they should say that, not pgag me. I asked someone earlier if they thought my mic volume was okay and they said yes, so I see no reason why I was pgagged other than they should turn their volume down. I am asking to be unpgagged because I do not believe I was mic spamming.

Was there a format for this? I just saw a ban appeal format, no mute/gag appeal format.

9 minutes ago, AddictedAiden said:

Was there a format for this? I just saw a ban appeal format, no mute/gag appeal format.

It's the same format for both of them, anyway, @TheSadBandit.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

PGAG APPEAL, NOT BAN

Name: Big Gay Garrynian, Big Boy Brendinian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101031445

Banned by: The Sad Bandit

Ban reason: PGag, Mic Spam

Why you should be unbanned: So someone pgagged me (TheSadBandit) for screaming into my mic and micspamming, which I was not doing. I keep my mic about 6-10 inches away from my head, and I do not scream, if someone wants me to turn it down they should say that, not pgag me. I asked someone earlier if they thought my mic volume was okay and they said yes, so I see no reason why I was pgagged other than they should turn their volume down. I am asking to be unpgagged because I do not believe I was mic spamming.

Posted  Edited by Tlar

I told the other admins to pgag you if you got caught mic spamming again because i warned you time and time again just a few days ago to stop  from warning to gag to a pgag and you begged me to unpgag you and i did so with a final warning that if you were to mic spam again i would pgag you without second thoughts and i was told that the other admins had to gag you today time and time again. 

So I know i wasn’t the one who pgagged you today, but i believe it was FX who pgagged you or so i was told on admin chat. 

Just letting you know and the admin who pgagged know.

Edited by Tlar

1 hour ago, AddictedAiden said:

So someone pgagged me (TheSadBandit) for screaming into my mic and micspamming, which I was not doing. I keep my mic about 6-10 inches away from my head, and I do not scream, if someone wants me to turn it down they should say that, not pgag me. I asked someone earlier if they thought my mic volume was okay and they said yes, so I see no reason why I was pgagged other than they should turn their volume down. I am asking to be unpgagged because I do not believe I was mic spamming.

Okay, before I pgagged you there are a couple things I did.

1. I had gagged you for screaming into your mic (I ungagged you at the start of the next round), which you stopped briefly until I went afk.

2. Fx gagged you for the same reason, screaming into your mic. (I asked her)

3. If you can't stop screaming into your mic after 2 warnings, then I pgag, which is what I did.

After I pgagged you, @Tlar asked if someone had gagged you, and when I said that it was me, he said you are a constant mic spammer.

54 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I told the other admins to pgag you if you got caught mic spamming again because i warned you time and time again just a few days ago to stop  from warning to gag to a pgag and you begged me to unpgag you and i did so with a final warning that if you were to mic spam again i would pgag you without second thoughts and i was told that the other admins had to gag you today time and time again. 

So I know i wasn’t the one who pgagged you today, but i believe it was FX who pgagged you or so i was told on admin chat. 

Just letting you know and the admin who pgagged know.

VIP doesn't give superiority to some people over others, so please stop treating it that way.

Also, I have warned you and asked you multiple times to stop spamming chat and to take it to forums, for this reason, the next time you spam chat asking me to unpgag you, I will ban you for 1 hour because there is no pmute. 

appeal denied; because I am nice about people who appeal, try appealing again in 2 month's time at minimum (it's usually 3, but if you can manage yourself being gagged for 2 months for punishment and appealing again, then I will reconsider my decision [and if you get pgagged again, I will make sure it's permanent, first and final warning]).

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

3 minutes ago, AddictedAiden said:

Seriously? Just tell me to move my mic away dont gag me -.-

Again, it took 3 admins to tell you not to mic spam. Don't argue it, you are pgagged for 2 months.

:locked:

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member