syrus

Sign-in Problems

I has recently discovered when I tried to sign-in using the steam option it simply does not work for me.  I have heard people saying it worked for them, but I have also heard other people saying that signing in option using steam does not work for them either.  I normally use the steam option because it is a lot faster.  I'm pretty sure a lot of other people use the Steam option as well.

eQ5pdML.jpg

Achievements

Can confirm the issue. This is a problem associated with SSL. I will see later how this can be fixed. 

Thanks.

Yeah i had also a problem when i tried to register threw steam or at all when i tried register cause i didn't get an e-mail from the website (like the activation one)

I'm not seeing any issues.  We had enabled "Force https for sign-in pages" (basically) but currently there is no sign in page (the only "sign in" I see is at the top of all pages if you're not logged in).

In addition to this, there are no errors in any logs indicating a problem.  In order to check it anymore, I need more information like...

* Was it displaying a 403 error? 500 Error?

* What are the exact steps to reproduce it?

Posted  Edited by setup.sh - Edit Reason: Added Information

Tested myself and confirmed.  This happens not just with HTTPS but with HTTP as well.

I'm sifting through logs at the moment but I don't think the issue is on our side.

@denros there are multiple other issues with HTTPS as well.  Not all content on the page is going via HTTPS.  To re-create, use a different browser or something else and navigate to various pages.  You will sometimes get the warning that not all content on the page is secure (not sure if this is because of CloudFlare?) and you can see a lot of links that go out in HTTP (which is causing this error).

I will re-post after continuing with logs.

Edited by setup.sh
Added Information

56 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

Hopefully this will be fixed. I had issues trying to log on from my laptop.

Issue(s) resolved.  @denros will be combing through some of the site as there are a lot of warnings in regards to "This secure page has insecure content" warnings.