AtomicHeadphones

A Cancerous Agreement

Alright I decided to do this because I'm hella cancer on breach and Xy does not like that so okay yeah. Basically I am making a post that will be a list of terms and conditions for the continuation of my time as admin on Breach that concerns the amount of cancer I expose to the players and staff of Breach, and most importantly, Xy. Here is my new terms and conditions

• I will use @@@ sparingly, and will only use it for cancer memes for about 1-2 times per hour, but I may not even use it this frequently.
  • I will not use @@ for cancer memes because i can just use @@@ for that instead
  • I will use the intercom to meme whenever cause that's free real estate, but ear rape will not be present.
  • I will reserve the right to scream after turning a corner and seeing an enemy because it is a genuine reaction and I actually do get scared from that.
  • I will actually do shit as an admin but I'm not going to go out of my way to find rule breakers, if i'm told of a rule breaker then yeah ill do something but I ain't going cheater hunting.
  • I will stop being extremely racist for no reason, but you gotta admit that sometimes it is funny tbh.
  • I am still not going to respect players because anyone can be meme'd upon so I will do that.
  • I will over all drop my cancer levels from about a 6/10 to a 4/10 so its a little better.

@Xy if you agree then please comment "yes" if you accept these new policies.

alright time to kms

- Former HnS Senior Admin-

- Former Prop Hunt Manager-

-Former Purge T-Admin-

-Former Breach Admin-

OOF

Yeet.png

:lenny:

yes (This is like one of those applications I install on my PC without reading the TOS/TOU)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

-1 Still needs to work on shooting skills.

1 hour ago, AtomicHeadphones said:

I will use the intercom to meme whenever cause that's free real estate, but ear rape will not be present.

You weren't trying to ear rape? Shoot, I would hate to see this fuckers bite...