Flops

How to improve GFL's broken map system

7 minutes ago, Ninja Chris said:

It's just that forcing in game stuff like freezing players will break everything and rounds will be impossible.

thats the point retard

23 hours ago, Malal said:

I'd rather not overextend a map we beat or don't want to play anymore, sure you can rtv but you need more people to vote rtv than people who voted extend and you still have to play for extra time

Yeah, you need more people to rtv the map, but if people arent rtv'ing or leaving the map then maybe your in the minority group of people who wanna leave. Of course some people are just retarded, but you can literally just tell em to rtv the map if you've beaten the map already.

38 minutes ago, Onahole said:

Yeah, you need more people to rtv the map, but if people arent rtv'ing or leaving the map then maybe your in the minority group of people who wanna leave. Of course some people are just retarded, but you can literally just tell em to rtv the map if you've beaten the map already.

Maybe on a server like PSE/RSS but on GFL there is a large amount of casuals/new players

not saying thats a bad thing but said group are less likely to rtv

Just make the first vote “ze_penis” and all those who vote irronically will vote for it, thus removing all “unlegit” votes and everyone can finally shut up about how their favorite map isnt being played enough

Posted  Edited by Citizen
22 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

Just make the first vote “ze_penis” and all those who vote irronically will vote for it, thus removing all “unlegit” votes and everyone can finally shut up about how their favorite map isnt being played enough

Or have 4 default to a difficult laser map like gris or deadcore or dreamin or some shit so that noobs get trimmed and whine in chat about why they're playing such a "shit map", and when they realize they just pressed 4 like the fucktards they are, they learn quickly not to spam 4 like a fucktard.

Now you will probably think "wont those maps just get wasted?"

Put them on a 6 map cool down, gg ez no re

:)

Edited by Citizen

I'm backk.

Changing the no vote button won't change shit. The braindead NA fags will just learn the new number and spam it. If u really wanna solve the problem give the retards less power lol.

For example make it so that the members or higher their votes have more influence. Like for example a member his vote would be equal as 1 and a pleb his vote wil be like half a vote (just an example). Also to stop people for rtv'ing maps before they are about to be won give the admins an absolute vote. So that if it's a situation where they start spamming rtv so they wont win the map the admin can say no we wil continue playing.

14 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

Changing the no vote button won't change shit. The braindead NA fags will just learn the new number and spam it. If u really wanna solve the problem give the retards less power lol.

For example make it so that the members or higher their votes have more influence. Like for example a member his vote would be equal as 1 and a pleb his vote wil be like half a vote (just an example). A

thats just going to result in even more tryhard/laser maps and less diversity in maps

14 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

Also to stop people for rtv'ing maps before they are about to be won give the admins an absolute vote. So that if it's a situation where they start spamming rtv so they wont win the map the admin can say no we wil continue playing.

admins can cancel rtv votes, not sure which admins have access to it but they can, i still dont think its a good idea to let admins have that power

15 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

For example make it so that the members or higher their votes have more influence. Like for example a member his vote would be equal as 1 and a pleb his vote wil be like half a vote (just an example).

Most of the GFL members are the braindead NA fags who spam votes so your argument kinda contradicts itself.

Also, favouring the minority over the majority is stupid and will only lead to people getting pissed off and leaving.

15 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

Also to stop people for rtv'ing maps before they are about to be won give the admins an absolute vote. So that if it's a situation where they start spamming rtv so they wont win the map the admin can say no we wil continue playing.

The fagmins already use their powers to enforce enough dumb shit like banning me for not being able to surf and accidentally dying at the start of every surf map as well as slaying me for forgetting I'm restricted and trying to pick up holy on westersand because everyone is a slow retard and when people see that I'm ahead they ignore me and nobody gets holy but when a slow noob tries to catch up and take holy I accidentally wait until they go to pick it up and drop my pistols at the same time so he picks up my pistols and jumps off and nobody still gets holy AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH slaying people because there are too little humans, one zombie got ahead of an item wasn't picked up, ruining the fun of everyone who is a human.