EnickTheDemon

Default map change

Should We Change The Default Map  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should We change the default map?

Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon

Gfl has been pretty active but every time ze_games goes on the server sinks. In many charts it drops to around 35 until the next map. If the map is chosen not from server crash. People think it's just boring and people get bored of it very quickly. We should do another map since it puts a decline on players and the community.

SmartSelect_20190104-004526_Chrome.jpg

Edited by EnickTheDemon

ttt_minecraft_b5 would be a good map imo :lenny: 

I feel like this is for 3rd or 4th time you have seen this thread.... 

let's just cut to the chase... server crashes, and we need a map to attract players back to the server... mako it is (also so then it will always be on cooldown)

well.... I would maybe disagree dusty... 

since we have a lot of new map versions and mappers, expect more server crashes for a while...

since default map is the one that comes up after crash, I think we should pick one that will draw in players to repopulate as quick as possible tbh.... like what maps would be easier, and also have lots of community alerts set up for... platformer maybe, LOTR maps, Icecap, idk.... something like that so we get repopulated asap!!!

I'm not against rotating it. I'm just saying that it used to be frostdrake when frostdrake was at its peak.  It was always people trickling in joining the zombie team and wasted the map entirely because you need a team to beat it. Games is short and sweet, and a map 1 human can beat. If there is a map that can fit this criteria and "draw" players in then it should be on the next vote. Nicks whole reason that it puts a decline on the community was a bit out there.