Doomnack

SCP-968: "Tar Baby"

image.thumb.png.277839b901786767cdc8b7fc30cb1c95.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well it's also double post time. I usually don't make suggestions everyday, only when I feel like it or it's something that really needs to be added. I told myself: "why not" today and then this happened.

Feel free to leave whatever kind of feedback or comments you wish.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU ARE SCP-968

You are a sentient mass of tar, forming other parts for a greater whole.

Tar alone is no use to support your structure, but other things could work.

Gain more abilities from absorbing others.

Spawn Location:

Any desirable location in the HCZ or possibly LCZ

(spawn location ommited, again, Site-19 is really just SCP filled honestly)

Gameplay Mechanics:

Controls:

0 Bones(Primary (LMB): Absorb)

2 Bones(Primary (LMB): Absorb + Bleed)

Bones(Primary (LMB): Absorb + Bleed + Stun)

Bones(Primary (LMB): Absorb + Bleed + Stun + poison type damage)

(Stun only lasts 1 second; poison uses DMG_POISON)

Passives:

Passive: On attack, victim is briefly slowed for (1 + 0.5x) of a second, where x is bone count.

Passive: On attack, SCP-968 dashes a small distance forward, allowing him to gain some ground on his victims.

Stats:

Health: 1795

Attack DMG: 15 + 7x, where x is also bone count

Primary Cool Down: 1

Speed: Breach Human Running Speed

Misc Mechanisms:

Point System:

Like most SCPs in Breach, SCP-968 earns pointing by killing people.

However, SCP-968 may be awarded points for upgrading.

Description:

SCP-968's bone count increases per each kill. SCP-968's abilities are developed from the bone count.

SCP-968's damage and slow effect is increased based on the bone count.

Most has been explained in the game mechanics. See the controls for an explanation on what improves based on the bone count.

Resources:

SCP-968: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153107423

Meh, this one didn't came out as expected. I wouldn't mind if a bunch of you didn't like this one. If you do, or don't, please express yourself down below.

Thanks, and uh, have a nice day!

i guess

I like its abilities, but maybe not those along with 1795 hp and human running speed. Maybe instead he could be around 457's speed and have the same amount of health or he could have 970 hp and human speed.