DarkLight

Permanent Ban Reappeal

Posted  Edited by DarkLight

Your In-Game Name: weiyuan394

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503

Ban reason and Length: Soliciting ze players to buy CSGO keys (banned permanently)

Admin That Banned You: xSnowyAngel

Appeal Reason: Hi, it has been 2 months since I last appealed but got rejected so I'll make an appeal now. During these 2 months I was well behaved and did not disturb or ask anybody for anything that might annoy them at all, I really hope to be forgiven as I have learnt my mistakes so please consider giving me one more chance by unbanning me. I will prove that I deserve the unban. 

Cheers

Edited by DarkLight

@xSnowyAngel @Rick @Roy Please consider carefully, I have done the best that I could to wait patiently for 2 months without messaging anyone for any help before making this appeal. I know that I am also banned on other servers but that all happened at the same time when I was banned in GFL zombie escape few months ago which I regret doing all the annoying stuff such as messaging many people to buy CSGO keys from me (I understand that it can be annoying to be pestered to buy CSGO keys) , but what's most important is that I have learnt from my mistakes and making sure that I won't make the same mistakes again . So I seek for your forgiveness. Sincerely.