Happy

CW:RP Needs more population

Lately, I've seen that there are only people coming on the server when there's an event starting. And me and @Infantry have talked about this situation, and have came up with an Idea. We've decided to let 2nd Lieutenants+ Host SIM's, so that the Clone troopers or any other users would have something to do instead of being afk, or leaving the server out of boredom. Please let me know what you think about this Idea. Also, another thing, we do have a Steam Group Created by Otter. We post announcements every day, so that you won't be able to miss an event or SIM. Thanks to all that read this.

• Happy pinned and unpinned this topic

When you told me that I was happy :lenny: but to be able to host a SIM we need a toolgun and for that we need at least 1 admin online 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

2 minutes ago, Happy said:

Exactly. A GM or Admin is able to give you these weapons. Obviously giving the perms to spawn in items for users would be a ridiculous decision.

Except GM's only get their powers whenever they do an event

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Happy said:

Not really, You'll see the GM tag on the GM's even when they're on the ship.

Yea, GM's always have their tag no matter what. What I'm saying is that they only get superadmin powers whenever they do an event. Now I'm fine with that, it just contradicts what you said that GM's can spawn in a toolgun for people who want to do a SIM.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

31 minutes ago, Faex said:

Yea, GM's always have their tag no matter what. What I'm saying is that they only get superadmin powers whenever they do an event. Now I'm fine with that, it just contradicts what you said that GM's can spawn in a toolgun for people who want to do a SIM.

Well either way, there will always be staff on to fix any problem there is on the server.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

Exactly. A GM or Admin is able to give you these weapons. Obviously giving the perms to spawn in items for users would be a ridiculous decision.

Im not a "user", can I get admun pls I promise I wont abuse :lenny:

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give this a little bump 

We urge people to come on throughout the entire day for atleast a few hours. If you are a "regular" please come on and join and not just wait for the events as it's not fun having a full day without players the reason people join is because there are players on thats why we end up with 5+ recruits joining but after that all they see is a empty server so they dont like to join.

Without you guys Clone Wars RP will just end up like DarkRP and Jailbreak.

Lets not give up so easily.

Thank You

Achievements

If there was passive roleplay happening outside of events, I think you guys would draw more players. No commanders or Captains run training, and I hardly see anyone doing tryouts. People wait for the event announce, get on, finish, and then get off. There's absolutely nothing being done in between events during downtime.