FreeZ

How to scare off a pedophile! (Story)

So yesterday I was riding around my neighborhood with my phone in my pocket while Pokemon GO was on. I was just trying to get some distance to hatch eggs. Previously some cars were broken into in my neighborhood so the cops put a decoy police car parked on the street to scare the people away if they come back. Anyways I was riding my bike and I was just going around and I noticed a yellow SUV was pretty much following me, but I just kept going because I wasn't sure what to think. I eventually came across the road in my neighborhood that is pretty uphill and since I was going slow since it was uphill he was able to pull up next to me. At the time my bike was making a low click noise everytime I pedalled so he pulled up next to me and said you need me to fix your bike? My garage has tools in it and its right up the road. I immediately knew he was some creep so I responded with, "No thanks my dad's a cop so he's pretty smart I think he could fix it" Then I pointed to the decoy police car that I told about earlier. Right after he started driving back and went to his garage and never talked to me again.

Creepy stuff.

should've followed him, sounds like a good man

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Dude I was only trying to help you fix your bike, it would be really mean to do anything to someone with a broken bike 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

55 minutes ago, Deathhawk449 said:

Creepy sh*t.  If that creep did that to me I would take my phone out and snap a photo of him.  Then contact the police. 

At that point all I wanted to do was get outta there.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

I don't know if I should jump into conclusions, how do you know he was following you?Maybe it was his way and maybe he was actually someone who tried to help you and not necessarily take you in his car.

Anyways, I don't know how old you are, but if he would have sent arms to grab you, I would have murdered him or severely beaten him up, unless he has a firearm of course...

I actually doubt they go after 17 year old's or ones they see that can fight back.

Pedophiles are really the one type of criminals that don't scare me anymore like any other for say a mugger, killer or someone else, most of latter despise pedoscum anyways.

Anyways you should have taken a photo of his car number and reported it to the police that should do. 

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

29 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

I don't know if I should jump into conclusions, how do you know he was following you?Maybe it was his way and maybe he was actually someone who tried to help you and not necessarily take you in his car.

Anyways, I don't know how old you are, but if he would have sent arms to grab you, I would have murdered him or severely beaten him up, unless he has a firearm of course...

I actually doubt they go after 17 year old's or ones they see that can fight back.

Pedophiles are really the one type of criminals that don't scare me anymore like any other for say a mugger, killer or someone else, most of latter despise pedoscum anyways.

Anyways you should have taken a photo of his car number and reported it to the police that should do. 

I normally bring my 400 fps gbb airsoft pistol which if I used it on someone would definetly hurt them pretty bad. I think ill start bringing my karambit tho

41 minutes ago, FreeZ said:

I normally bring my 400 fps gbb airsoft pistol which if I used it on someone would definetly hurt them pretty bad. I think ill start bringing my karambit tho

I hate to think people would force kids to need to bring weapons with them everywhere but if you want I would lend you my rifle if you have a weapon license.

And by any chance did the van look like this because now I can agree they were a pedo.

image.png

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, FreeZ said:

Good thing you didn't shoot that nice man who was trying to help fix your bike.

I live in wisconsin of course I got a license lel

44 minutes ago, Scoobers said:

I hate to think people would force kids to need to bring weapons with them everywhere but if you want I would lend you my rifle if you have a weapon license.

And by any chance did the van look like this because now I can agree they were a pedo.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...