Cosmic

New and maybe a little confused

Now, I am some-what familiar with the humongous and thrilling gaming site known as GFL.com. And I want to become a part of helping improve further structures within the site, and servers GFL patrol over some different platforms (I'm not familiar with all games GFL servers control). And I am familiar with a small server on "GMOD" within the Murder category. Now I've played for a total of around 4 days (96 hrs).

Now this is where my confusion starts:

1. I was told that once I sign into and make an account on GFLClan.com, that I would have the tag "GFL Proud Member". But I haven't obtained the title.

2. I know with strenuous work and responsibility, I can become one that helps moderate servers and make sure no one passes and or breaks laws (Since I have a history of trolls and teamers I would like to make sure everyone plays fairly). So, how does one become an admin or moderator? 

And since this is my first post, I haven't the idea if someone will read this. But if one does, thanks for your time. And if someone were to answer to this then that would be splendid. Once again, thank you :).

Posted  Edited by flyingjoe32
17 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Now, I am some-what familiar with the humongous and thrilling gaming site known as GFL.com. And I want to become a part of helping improve further structures within the site, and servers GFL patrol over some different platforms (I'm not familiar with all games GFL servers control). And I am familiar with a small server on "GMOD" within the Murder category. Now I've played for a total of around 4 days (96 hrs).

Now this is where my confusion starts:

1. I was told that once I sign into and make an account on GFLClan.com, that I would have the tag "GFL Proud Member". But I haven't obtained the title.

2. I know with strenuous work and responsibility, I can become one that helps moderate servers and make sure no one passes and or breaks laws (Since I have a history of trolls and teamers I would like to make sure everyone plays fairly). So, how does one become an admin or moderator? 

And since this is my first post, I haven't the idea if someone will read this. But if one does, thanks for your time. And if someone were to answer to this then that would be splendid. Once again, thank you :).

For number 1, you'll need to wait until they add the Member Applications back, the forum was hacked recently and they had to start anew.

For number 2, you should know the admins, have lots of playtime and be active on the forums.

Edited by flyingjoe32

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

@Cosmic it really isn't hard to become an admin. You really just gotta have patience and be responsible. Be yourself, but please if your gonna be an admin pls don't kiss up to the manager just to get it. (Not talking bout anybody just sayin. But. I Seen it happen before)