Aurelien

Best FF Maps

wat  

30 members have voted

1. 1. just pick ffs

Posted  Edited by Block

I have a special place in my heart for Cosmo and Feywood, even though the latter is cancer. I really hope you add Feywood soon.

Edited by Block

Posted  Edited by Hydreigon

Wester (although a close call from paramina rift).

Also, voting system is buggy (I apparently have "voted twice" and wanderers palace shows three votes when four players actually voted.

Edited by Hydreigon

Mako #1 always and forever! Its the only ff map when you lose more than 90% of your team and you can still beat it (why we trim for a challenge). Westersand has got 4 fun versions to choose from and Paramina for the epicness. Sorry but Wanderers even though is a fun map it gets boring quick and dont get me started on cancer canyon... feywood is good, but cosmo pshhh lol

Until wanderers v3 is out I will say nothing about it. Makofag4lyfe here, it's the only FF map that you can actually clutch when 95% of the team ded to slippery pipes and teleport triggers due to plebian jumping skills

1 hour ago, Shiki said:

Until wanderers v3 is out I will say nothing about it.

If Wanderers v3 improves on all the bugs, I will not call it cancer. But its still not close to the other FF maps

Westersand is a map full of grief and ego in whichiever way you want to see it, Mako is the exact same story and I dislike it because it pretty much encourages trolling only to make wins interesting (however I still like p8 in datonesv), Feywood is okay but could do with a bit more of balancing, Paramina needs more optimization, Wanderers needs some damn fixing and some 3d models to make it look good, and Cosmo is the only map I like as it enforces teamwork and no trolling from start to end, anyone trying to do "solo wind xDDDDDD" on any stage in that map will only get their team killed.

I am one for maps that enforce teamwork to get to the end, and I think Cosmo, Paramina and Feywood are the proper maps for that.

Posted  Edited by Vinz

westersand is good for me because need very very good use item all item fire,water,electro,heal,wind,holy and there 4 zombie item . 2 zombie item can rekt all human. that why this map is hard because need good def and pro item to use. me always play westersand in possesion if 1 item human is bad = zombie win.

Edited by Vinz