tiberius1

New admins are morons

Today, I was kicked a long with 4 more members while spectating in the last round playing Santa. There was no time left, and the server had 5-10 slots free, are you guys hiring children as admins?

@tiberius1

Hello, 

The server was full because I saw. I was on this map and saw everything, the admin acted well by giving a kick, because there were about 15 people on the spec, and the zombies were 19. 19 + 15 = 34. it was in the process round. 

Im dead...

Posted  Edited by Test

The admin DID NOT acted well. I was also playing in that santassination map and for like few rounds many people were going into SPEC because they did not want to play as Zombies, some complained that map is not winnable with zombies (OP miniguns).

I have many screenshots to prove this (some are posted below). Admin only acted at the last round or 2nd last round which was unacceptable.

There were like more than 10 players in SPEC and was just joining only when a new round started.

btw, if you want me to post more screenshots, i'll do it.

TO ALL THOSE SPECS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE ZOMBIE, JUST LEAVE THE SERVER AND COME BACK AFTER 20 MINUTES. YOU ARE ONLY HOARDING THE SERVER SLOTS, MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO JOIN AND PLAY

ry65etdfgtrfh (1).jpg

ry65etdfgtrfh (2).jpg

ry65etdfgtrfh (3).jpg

Edited by Test

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Soo, the admin warned you guys to get out of spectator, to kick afks, but you guys did not listen. But instead, encouraged more people to join spectator (from the screenshot you posted). Even on the first screenshot, there were 20+ spectators. 

If you guys are only joining when new round started, what's the point of staying in server and hoarding the slots for people that ACTUALLY want to play the game? 

?????????????????????????????? ????? 

Edited by xSnowyAngel

>be santaass where over 80% of the time on secret ending zombies win

>wahhh zombies are powerless

It's probably the design of santass to begin with lol. To win a round that goes up to 30 minutes, thats like getting an avg of 1 human kill per minute in order to get to the end with 20 people. If ya start with 10 zombies, thats a rate of 1 kill for the individual on an avg of 10 min or worse. Then again the rate isn't even that bad considering the zombies win quite a lot anyways, but I know alot of zombies will end up running for 10+ min on that map without getting a single kill.

Are you still butthurt? Where did I whine about tryhard maps and where did I ask about making ze easier?

All I'm saying is the design of long rounds will have different impacts compared to the shorter rounds of other maps. The design of the long round was to make it so it would be more difficult to win as a human, which worked, considering zombies win alot more rounds on santass secret. Yet we still have people complaining they feel powerless as a zombie, which like I suggested, is due to the design of the round. Wins and losses on longer rounds usually create an experience where zombies kill at a much lower time rate compared to a shorter round of the same caliber of difficulty.

Posted  Edited by Kappoochino

But the admins wrote in chat that "specs join team kick", so join team and go play... 

There is still 10/5 minutes of the map left, so why no play, as a zombie?

The duration of the last map is about 30 minutes.

@xSnowyAngel and @Test

Edited by Kappoochino

Im dead...

hey admin never kick you with out warning so you have to listen to the admins they are the one that tell you what to do. they spam there key that said spec join a team a bunch of time. AND if you have complain about get kick for not afk but you are in spec and cant rejoin the server immediately. CONSIDER to buy donator or vip SO you don't have to complain about it. fag

Posted  Edited by reduct

Concern seems to be addressed. If you are sitting in spec and the admin sends out warnings that he is kicking specs to create more room for others, best heed it if you want to stay in the server.

Edited by reduct